• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trekercollecter
    Museum Patron
    • May 22, 2008

Not sure what I am missing?

Hello members,
    I was hoping to figure out which cards/stickers or whatever is out there that I have not collected yet. Here is a list of what I have and if anyone can shed some light on what I need or can help me find the ones I need I would truly appreciate it. I have 0 spares but I am in need of a vehicle since mine was totaled last week and I am going to be selling about half of my collections to get me there and I am also willing to trade stuff for the cards I need if necessary. So here's my list: MM WGSH 1-38 MM Star Trek 39-52 MM Apes 53-65 MM Monsters 66-71 MM Knights 72-80 MM Western 85-90 PS: 1-26 I have Phantom, Super Obama and the Mandarin. And that is all so no stickers or anything past what you see here. Thanks folks for any input. TC.
  • generic
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 25, 2009

The MM cards also include card #99 Zorro. I believe #91-98 was reserved for the Wizard of Oz cards which have not been printed. The Mego Museum also did reprints of several cards with different backs.

Plaid Stallions goes up at least to #41 and there is a card #0 for Brick Mantooth

I don't know if this is a complete list of stickers, but these stickers exist:

Shadow the Super Horse
    Batmobile sticker
    Oversized Western Poster
    Tex Miller
    Jousting Knight (Red sheild)
    Jousting Knight (White sheild)
    DC Aquaman Shark

In addition, there are a few oversize cards / posters / postcards.

Plaid Stallions Stickers:

Slime
    Lincoln Mummy

Other people have made cards for CIPSA Apes, Bullmark Apes, Action Jackson, AHI and Lincoln Monsters, Super Powers and Foreign Megos, but none of those series have as many cards as the MM and PS cards.
    Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• trekercollecter
      Museum Patron
      • May 22, 2008

Thank you for the update my friend. Can you tell me how to post pics on the forum as well? Going to have a lot of toys and stuff to sell real soon and I would like to throw a few on here just to see how it goes. When I was selling and trading here in the past, all i could do was send a link to photobucket. I see how others have their pics on here and I want to give it a try. Thanks. TC.

Comment

• generic
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 25, 2009

Posting photos: There's an image of a tree in the bar above where you type. When you hover over it, it says "Insert Image." Click on that and a box will come up. It will give you the options "From Computer" or "From URL" - select "From Computer." The "Select Files" button doesn't work for me, so I click on the "Basic Uploader" at the bottom right of the box. From there, I select the "Choose File" option, navigate to my photo, "open" and "upload file." It will take a little time to upload and then it will show up as a line of code in the text area where you are typing your message. When you post, it will just show a thumbnail. People can click on the thumbnail and it will enlarge to the full-size image.

There are other ways to post photos, but this is the method that I currently use.
        Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎