X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by powersthatbe
    got mine today as well. and dargon has the short hair.
    Crap, that's disappointing. Giving Dargon that short Terminator looking haircut just doesn't do it for me in a fantasy sword and sorcery line. Same as I don't want He-Man or Conan with short hair. Doesn't work for me.

Oh, well, I'm sure they are nice figures otherwise and I happy for the people that like them.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

It's a shorter, backswept hairstyle that is different than the vintage head, but it's not a buzz-cut nor Terminator I-style.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎