Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sectaurs kickstarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    The original character designs are perfect as is. Please don't re-imagine the characters. I don't want to see Prince Dargon as grizzled old man with a new team and I don't want to see General Spidrax made all extreme with extra limbs and mandibles. Just have them look like they did in the 80s.
    The original Coleco designs were followed very closely for the new figures, I think fans will be very happy with how they turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    The original Coleco designs were followed very closely for the new figures, I think fans will be very happy with how they turned out.
    Hope you consider the beasts rides...that was the best part of the line

Images
    Sectaurs is my favorite line of the 80s, along with Super Powers. That's great news, Craig. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Hope you consider the beasts rides...that was the best part of the line
    The first wave will only consist of figures, no beasts or insect companions. If I tried to include those the development cost would have been sky high. The plan is to save those items for wave 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ribefex View Post
    Sectaurs is my favorite line of the 80s, along with Super Powers. That's great news, Craig. Congratulations!
    Thanks!

Images
    Count me in!
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    Just saw the pic of the Dargon proto. Ugh, they gave him a military crew cut. Please fix that.

http://news.toyark.com/2017/04/13/se...ca-toys-249298
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Just saw the pic of the Dargon proto. Ugh, they gave him a military crew cut. Please fix that.

http://news.toyark.com/2017/04/13/se...ca-toys-249298
    He actually has long hair it's jut brushed back. The light hair color makes that detail difficult to see in the image.

He looks FANTASTIC! Beautiful job.

Craig, what ZICA figures have actually seen production and are currently available for purchase, and where does one get them? I've seen kickstarter campaigns for Captain Action, Eagle Force etc. but haven't seen any actual toys for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    Craig, what ZICA figures have actually seen production and are currently available for purchase, and where does one get them? I've seen kickstarter campaigns for Captain Action, Eagle Force etc. but haven't seen any actual toys for sale.
    1. Buck Rogers In The 25th Century 8" figures: Sold Out
    2. The Six Million Dollar Man retro 4" figures: Sold Out (except for blue tracksuit Steve Austin)
    3. Yvonne 1/9 scale action figure: Available online at ebay or ZICA Toys Direct store
    4. Type S 1/9 scale retro action figure body: Available online at ebay or ZICA Toys Direct store (currently out of stock)
    5. Adventure People, Eagle Force and Captain Action modern 4" figures: In production
    6. Sectaurs modern 4" figures: In development

I think that covers it.