Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sectaurs kickstarter?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    The original character designs are perfect as is. Please don't re-imagine the characters. I don't want to see Prince Dargon as grizzled old man with a new team and I don't want to see General Spidrax made all extreme with extra limbs and mandibles. Just have them look like they did in the 80s.
    THIS, I hate it when companies do retro properties and re-imagine them! People like them for how they looked, nobody wants updated looks. Quickest way to lose my business.

Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    1. Buck Rogers In The 25th Century 8" figures: Sold Out
    It kills me that Hawk,Killer Kane, Wave 2 Wilma Deering,Twiki,Queen Ardala, Dr Huer and The Vorvon Space Vampire didn't get made

Images
    I am very impressed to see already a finished prototype! How well you have kept this secret!

The quality of the figure is extraordinary although, like Werewolf said, I would also have liked you had maintained his hellenic mane. Doesn´t matter.

I love to see the same blue in the body, and the gold in the accessories, and that is the color of plastic, not painted. Excellent work!