X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brazoo
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by samurainoir
    Anyone else seeing the hints of To Kill A Mockingbird perhaps alluding to Kim wanting to leave the world of corporate law for a "worthier" crusading field of criminal defence/prosecution? Which might draw her, and thus Jimmy, closer to the sphere's of Mike/Gus/Nacho.
    Yeah, I agree she's thinking about her career choices, for sure, but I think that also might be what she's looking for in Jimmy. She chooses To Kill a Mockingbird over Monty Python - and knowing where their relationship must be headed I think that little detail should be a neon sign for us.

Comment

• Ellis
      • May 9, 2017

AGREED!!!! But trust and believe that NEXT SEASON WILL ROCK US ALL!!! With everyone that came out of the woodwork on this season, You already know next season is going to be a fantastic ride and i am ready!!

Comment

• great_chandel
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2, 2015

I was in shock when Michael McKeon said in an interview that his character would not return for season 4 (hence the fire). He was one of the main reason I watched it! It will not be the same without Saul's neurotic brother. Then again, as it was explained, this will help define Saul's decent into a slime ball that eventually helps Walter White.

Comment

• Ellis
          • May 9, 2017

Awe dam i hadnt heard about Michael not returning, but the way they give hints lets us know that next season will introduce a couple more breaking bad people. I cant wait to find out WHOOOO

Comment

• Brazoo
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 14, 2009

Anyone else remember when Michael McKean guest starred on Mr. Show with Bob and David?

The sketch on its own is pretty nuts, but how crazy is it that it takes place in law school?

Comment

• drquest
              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
              • Apr 17, 2012

I finally got to catch up with the last couple of episodes. I went on vacation, and missed the last two episodes.

Those Sandpiper retiree's are brutal! Jimmy must have been feeling pretty terrible about what he did to unravel that whole deal and kill his immediate payday.

I hate that Hector's fate is upon us, I really like the actor, but we knew it was coming. Same goes for Chuck....

I was initially confused about who Mike was out metal detector'ing for, but realized it was the truck driver that Hector had killed.

There's not a lot of TV that I want to see, but BCS is my number one.
              Danny(Drquest)
              Captain Action HQ
              Retro shirts and stuff
              More retro shirts
              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Ellis
                • May 9, 2017

BCS is in my opinion the greatest show out since BB and Sons of anarchy went off but i am so looking forward to the new sons spinoff MYANS MC,

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎