• Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

Thor: Ragnarok (Teaser Trailer)

PUNY HUMANS!
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

Wow! Maybe the best trailer I've seen in a LONG time!

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Surprised at how Kirby that is. Maybe Marvel is finally seeing the Favreau/Ultimates look is unnecessarily bland.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

That was pretty awesome! Who's the girl? I'm not real familiar with the story line.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Hmmm. Looks like it should be entertaining and the scale of it feels enormous. Feels much more like its leaning towards GOTG (including the classic rock tune) rather than your typical MARVEL stuff, which is good. Cate Blanchett----damn, she looks cool as hell as Hela, especially with the super-Kirby head gear. Presuming her seeming destruction of Asgard is what sends Thor off to the arena planet (sorry, the name evades me at the moment) is a good plot point, although I wonder what type of story they'll cook up as to how The Hulk got there.

Since they're still in post-production work, I'm hoping The Hulk still has some CGI work to be done as he still looks a little too video-gamey in what was presented.

Goldblum looks entertaining as The Grandmaster and will likely be a scene-stealer. If Benecio del Toro happens to show up as The Collector at some point, scenes between he and Goldblum will likely be gold.

And i guess now we all know why Doctor Strange will be showing up as it was the Sorcerer Supreme who repaired a shattered Mjolnir in the comics.

With the events of this one taking place completely off Earth, this should be a fun one and I can certainly see the end leading directly into the first AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR movie.
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

Looking forward to this one!
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

"he's a friend from work" Love it. Looks like it might be one of the best Marvel movies so far.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                valar morghulis
                • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                Hmmm. Looks like it should be entertaining and the scale of it feels enormous. Feels much more like its leaning towards GOTG (including the classic rock tune) rather than your typical MARVEL stuff, which is good.
                Yep, all kinds of Guardians flava borrowed for this.. smart!

Comment

• WannabeMego
                  Made in the USA
                  • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by drquest
                  Who's the girl? I'm not real familiar with the story line.
                  Valkyrie...and they are borrowing some of the Storyline from 'Planet Hulk'...sorta...
                  Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• Mego Milk
                    Custom Mego Maker
                    • Jun 3, 2007

Holy Wow!

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Well, the Led Zep music really gave the trailer more coolness and grit, loved it, ha...

Likes...Thor seems more charming here. His gladiatorial helmet rocks. Planet Hulk looked great to me. Cate Blanchett looks fantastic...great actress, great presence.

Dislikes, Jeff Goldblum looks like, well, Jeff Goldblum, lol. Thor's short hair, argh. Still on the fence about that actress playing Valkyrie, but I'll keep an open mind.

Looks good...although I'm still more exited about Wonder Woman...probably because we have seen Thor a bunch of times already...and Wonder Woman is a newbie to the big screen...plus Wonder Woman is hotter than Thor...but I'm sure 50% of the population would disagree with me...

sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Someone should tell DC "See? This is how you do a movie." It's a little dark but not too much,got some fun moments.

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

That looks good. Has something of a Guardians vibe to it but it was cool seeing Planet Hulk and some of the other iconic characters. Looks fun!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

I have to wonder if, since Hela is the Asgardian Goddess of Death (but not Death his/herself),and Death is who Thanos is out to please, might Hela be working with/for Thanos to rid him of Asgard in general since he may view them as one of his staunchest opponents? Also, by destroying Yggdrasil, the tree that connects the nine realms, would Thanos be crippling cooperation amongst said nine realms...
                            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

This looks like a whole lotta fun,and you can tell the MCU is now just sliding right into the comics designs, full throttle. Hella's helmet, the Kirby tech, heck THOR's HELMET!!!

The Thor movies have been enjoyable, but I think they've been kind of on the low run for most Marvel movie fans. This may change that.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎