Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take to complete your MM set?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE FALCON
    Career Member
    • Jan 2, 2011

How long did it take to complete your MM set?

It's been five years and I'm still missing a bunch of cards.
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

It seems the lack of new cards cooled the card collecting enthusiasm down bigtime so people just aren't trading them anymore like they used to.

Don't give up the ship though.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^I hope so. I need a few PS cards wihich I'll probably never find, and I would welcome new MM cards. Oz!!!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• generic
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 25, 2009

When did I complete my set? I'll let you know

In fairness, I'll get on here regularly for a few weeks then won't log in for months, so it's been years since I've added any MM or PS cards to my collection.

I agree that the lack of new cards has probably led to fewer people even thinking about them and as a result, this section of the forum probably doesn't have a lot of eyes on it.
        Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• wilders
          • Nov 22, 2007

I managed to finish collecting the cards towards the end of last year but I still have some stickers to find but when I obtained the first card I can't quite remember. It certainly was not from the time of the first issue, more than likely to be around 2006/2007.

regards

Wilders

Comment

• trekercollecter
            Museum Patron
            • May 22, 2008

So you are saying there's a chance?
            TC

Comment

• scoth70
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 17, 2008

it took a long long time to complete my mego cards set.... as I started late in the day ..I don't have mini posters etc and have some stickers are missing but over the time of trading cards Ive almost completed a second card set but the chase has hit a wall to finish it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎