Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

What about The Crime Syndicate of Earth 3, The JLI, Doom Patrol, Legion of Superheroes,
    The Outsiders, Freedom Fighters, and the Suicide Squad.

Comment

• drogge
      Career Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

Legion of Superheroes !!!

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by drogge
        Legion of Superheroes !!!
        YES, YES, YES! Superboy is already made. Re-release him with a better costume (mainly, fix that belt debacle) and make him the center piece of a wave with Lightning Lad, Cosmic Boy and Saturn Girl, Dave Cockrum Era costumes!

Maybe I will finally break out my LoSH Omnibus today!

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by scott metzger
          One that needs to be made: DC's first costumed super-hero, the Crimson Avenger. Just for historical importance (and he was pretty cool, to boot; I'd love a whole set of the original Seven Soldiers of Victory, really).
          Interesting trivia...just read up on it... heads up though:

Superman was DC's first costumed hero...

....although Crimson Avenger eventually DID get a costume of his own, he was actually DC's first MASKED superhero.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• megocanada
            Permanent Member
            • Apr 18, 2003

First appearance Superman (Kal-L). There's a picture on the back of the first series
            the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• fun guy
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 24, 2011

Here are the following characters I want to see in the second series of DC First Appearances action figures:
              Superman(circa 1940)
              Wonder Woman(Circa 1942)
              The Flash (Circa 1940)
              Green Lantern(as seen in all-American comics#16)

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by fun guy
                Here are the following characters I want to see in the second series of DC First Appearances action figures:
                Superman(circa 1940)
                Wonder Woman(Circa 1942)
                The Flash (Circa 1940)
                Green Lantern(as seen in all-American comics#16)
                Superman 2 years into his career kind of blows the first appearance concept doesn't it? Same for Wonder Woman a year later.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• fun guy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  Superman 2 years into his career kind of blows the first appearance concept doesn't it? Same for Wonder Woman a year later.
                  You make a valid point.just one question,however:will figures toy company come out with more Golden age DC Comics 8-inch action figures anytime soon?

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by fun guy
                    You make a valid point.just one question,however:will figures toy company come out with more Golden age DC Comics 8-inch action figures anytime soon?
                    Looking at my Mattel JSA line-up, head sculpts aside, they could, if they wanted to. The costume designs are pretty simple and most of the parts are already available.

Dr. Mid-Nite, Starman, Wildcat, The Spectre, Hourman... they all seem pretty easy to make with new head sculpts and accessories molded in the correct color (and maybe some extra paint decos). Whether they will, is of course, the real question. Dr. Fate could use some company, but since he fit the whole Super Powers theme, that was probably the thought of making him, not eventually expanding the JSA.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

They have all the parts to knock out the Spectre pretty quickly. Green hooded cape, white bodysuit, green trunks,Robin shoes cast a bit darker (or use the 66 Robin shoes with cut down 66 gloves) a decently creepy head recast white. Honestly don't know what they are waiting on with that one.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I'd welcome some of the unique Earth-Two heroes (Hourman, Dr. Mid-Night, etc. as well as Flash and GL). I particularly like Wise-guy's suggestion of Huntress and E2 Robin. I always thought Huntress was a great character.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

I never understood the point to making the masked hero head if they weren't going to be using them to make members of the JSA.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                            I never understood the point to making the masked hero head if they weren't going to be using them to make members of the JSA.
                            hope they don't use them, too big, but that is normal for them.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

No to go too off topic, but somebody posted a pic comparing the FTC Hero Head to the one released by Cast-A-Way. Anyone have that pic or know what thread it appeared in? Thanks in advance!
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TRDouble
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                                No to go too off topic, but somebody posted a pic comparing the FTC Hero Head to the one released by Cast-A-Way. Anyone have that pic or know what thread it appeared in? Thanks in advance!
                                Last weekend (or two weekend ago), I did a massive search for that thread and found it.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎