el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman vs Thor/Captain America/She Hulk

Who wins?

sigpic
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Superman beats Thor, Cap beats Batman, Wonder Woman beats She-Hulk.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

The team with Batman, of course.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

I'm gonna go with the DC team. Marvel's group has a lot of strength, but DC's team out powers them. Superman has more powers to use than Thor, including unassisted flight. Wonder Woman is better trained in combat fighting than She-Hulk, plus the lasso etc.
        And Batman out thinks Cap, he's a much better strategist. Both are team leaders but for different reasons. Batman just seems to naturally have a tactical plan, Cap is more along the lines of a 'follow me men!" type the others trust implicitly.

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

Superman's problem is the lightning being brought down by Thor's MAGIC hammer, just like Shazam did in JLU. IF Thor gets over his ego and thinks of it.

CCC.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Thor's the only one with the best chance of beating all three DC characters one on one, but I'll still take
            Superman over him.

Batman already defeated Captain America in the Marvel vs DC comics, Wonder Woman beats She Hulk.

It's almost something like who would win in a battle royal? JLA vs The Avengers.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

The Marvel team, by a whisker.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                Batman already defeated Captain America in the Marvel vs DC comics.
                I must be remembering that incorrectly, I thought it was a draw.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  IMO, Cap has an edge over Batman. Batman is more ruthless and had technological advantage, but Cap is a better tactician and has the advantage of greater strength and stamina. His greatest asset, though would be his almost reflexive ability to anticipate a situation and address it; I think he a bit faster than Bats. The bit question is, can a utility belt best a shield. Maybe, maybe not.

My money is on DC--Particularly since Thor's power is artifact-based. LordMudd makes a good point, though, about lightning strikes.
                  Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 9, '17, 7:02 AM.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                    • Mar 15, 2008

Cap's Super Soldier serum in his system also keeps him from getting tired for a far longer duration than Batman would. Batman's still human - Cap just has to outlast him and he gets the win.
                    Wonder Woman will defeat She-Hulk, no contest. WW is a highly skilled warrior, giving her a greater advantage than the brute strength of She-Hulk.
                    Super man vs. Thor is a toughie. Superman barely beat Thor in JLA/Avengers, and he was exhausted enough for the rest of the Avengers to knock him out as payback. This matchup is the only one I can consider going either way.
                    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                      Often invisible
                      • Jul 18, 2002

I say Marvel. In an unexpected move, Cap starts talking and while the DC crew is distracted, Thor cheats and strikes Batman with lightning, knocking him out of the battle. Superman immediately attacks Thor but ultimately can't stand up to Thor's magical hammer. Cap and She-Hulk team up against WW and overpower her.

I feel the Marvel characters would cheat, maybe not Cap so much but he would consider distraction a military strategy. Batman would also use any strategy to get ahead, but he's taken down before he has a chance. With their tactical leader disposed of, Superman reverts back to his usual "punch now, think later" tactics, which is why he tries charging Thor.
                      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        I guess you could say it was technically a draw, but if I remember correctly there battle was interrupted with a flood
                        in the sewer system and Cap was knocked unconscious and Batman saved him from drowning, the series writers
                        called it a Batman win.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Thor's magical Mjolnr would cancel itself out against Superman...as Supes is noble and pure enough to catch and use it as well...if that happens...Thor is toast, lol...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Captain America bests Batman without his utility belts and other toys...but if Batman is allowed to use them...I'm taking Bats.

Wonder Woman simply mops the floor with the green lawyer, who happens to be too nice for her own good sometimes...

JLA wins!

sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                              HULK SMASH!
                              • Apr 3, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
                              Thor's magical Mjolnr would cancel itself out against Superman...as Supes is noble and pure enough to catch and use it as well...if that happens...Thor is toast, lol...

Depends on whether the enchantment allows it in a specific situation.

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎