Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally pulled the trigger on a U-Wing Fighter...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Finally pulled the trigger on a U-Wing Fighter...

I loved the design of this ship when I saw it in the pre-release hype and the images of the toy had me excited, but the $50 price tag didn't. I settled for a $5 Hot Wheels version and wrote off getting this ship. A few weeks ago, I noticed Wal*MArt had dropped the price to $36.99 Miejers and others were still at $49.99 though), but I was in the midst of buying paint for our house projects and had just dropped a couple grand down payment on getting all our windows replaced, so I passed still.

Today we were at Wallyworld getting some extra painting supplies and checked in to see if the Wonder Woman movie toys had hit the shelves (they had and my wife adored them so we got most of them) when I noticed Wal*Mart had dropped the price again to $19.97-not on clearance, just a price drop as they got more new Star Wars ships in at higher price points (the Scout Walker looks amazing btw)-so I pulled the trigger this time.

Very excited to finally have it. But, I also noticed that they had dropped the prices on the 3 12 inch scale deluxe Marvel Legends figures (Cap, Spidey & Iron Man) from $49.99 to $36.99 as well. Our cart was too full of toys for me to have pounce don that today, but I will check back in a bit and see if they still have them or if by chance they do another price drop on them as new Marvel toys take up shelf space.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato
  • supes
    For the love of Mego's!
    • Jan 19, 2004

Check on Amazon for the 12 " marvel legends , I got Cap for 9.99 prime shipping. Spider-Man and ironman were like 15.99

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by supes
      Check on Amazon for the 12 " marvel legends , I got Cap for 9.99 prime shipping. Spider-Man and ironman were like 15.99
      Just looked on Amazon, and Cap is listed at about $26. Iron Man is a dollar or two less than Cap, Spidey more expensive, still over $30.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• supes
        For the love of Mego's!
        • Jan 19, 2004

December and January all 3 were under 20.00. Keep checking from time to time maybe they'll go back down

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• Jason73
          Correctamundo!
          • Jan 11, 2009

Great deal on the U-Wing. I'm hoping to find a good deal on the Hasbro AT-ACT.
          Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎