Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adventure People wave 1

Adventure People wave 1

When are the adventure people wave 1 going to be available for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman of the Board View Post
    When are the adventure people wave 1 going to be available for sale?
    We're aiming for the 3rd quarter of this year.

Okay, I saw this thread and I thought it meant Zica was doing Fisher-Price Adventure People and I thought what an interesting idea.....

Images
    Other than swiping the name for nostalgia I don't think it bears any resemblance at all but maybe I missed something

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    Other than swiping the name for nostalgia I don't think it bears any resemblance at all but maybe I missed something
    It doesn't. I had to do an online search to find out what the Zica line was all about and it's not related at all, besides the figure scale.

Recently received new paint reference samples from the factory and I'm very happy with how they turned out. Other than a few needed deco tweaks they're pretty much spot on to to what I was wanting. I've posted pictures in the most recent Kickstarter update.

Images
    those look fantastic!

These guys will look grear next to my Marauders" figures. Can I still get in as a "backer "? I wish kickstarter would have let me know you had an account. With those low "buy-in" amounts vs the rewards, I'd be waiting for a full set of figures plus 2 easch sets of the troopers and hench men.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy001 View Post
    These guys will look grear next to my Marauders" figures. Can I still get in as a "backer "? I wish kickstarter would have let me know you had an account. With those low "buy-in" amounts vs the rewards, I'd be waiting for a full set of figures plus 2 easch sets of the troopers and hench men.
    Unfortunately no, you can't get in as a backer at this point. Once these are available and listed on the store website there will be some package discounts available, just not as much as what was offered in the Kickstarter.

Craig

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    Unfortunately no, you can't get in as a backer at this point. Once these are available and listed on the store website there will be some package discounts available, just not as much as what was offered in the Kickstarter.

Craig
    Will you be posting here when that is?

CCC.