Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adventure People wave 1

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    An order was successfully placed by a new customer two days ago. No problems at all
    I keep trying an I keep getting "loading.....please wait." Guess I am supposed to wait until they pop up on Ebay.

CCC.

Don't fret, at this point all you're ordering is waiting anyway. At least you don't have to pay to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMudd View Post
    I keep trying an I keep getting "loading.....please wait." Guess I am supposed to wait until they pop up on Ebay.

CCC.
    Are they available?

Quote Originally Posted by tmthor View Post
    Are they available?
    No, it's a pre-order. The actual toys haven't been manufactured yet. The toyline has been in limbo for about three years with various manufacturer issues in China. They recently got a new product manager and a new factory to make them, so hopefully it will get back on track... but right now there are no actual toys to buy.

Production and project management on both the Adventure People and Sectaurs lines have been moved to the same factory that Four Horsemen Studios use on their Mythic Legions line. Once the factory is back from the Chinese new year holiday work is expected to start on getting the tooling prepped for production.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Does the kickstarter require a completion date for the funded item?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Does the kickstarter require a completion date for the funded item?
    Basically yes, it asks you to include an estimated completion date when you build the Kickstarter.