X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
    I was disappointed by the wayy too long and disgusting bit of Sam cleaning up everyone's various excrements
    The Soup/Poop? I kinda saw that as Sam getting to deal with these guys at both ends. It sure did run uncomfortably long however....
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

My favorite scene was the Hound revisiting that cabin, excellent stuff...he does have a heart after all.

Daenerys finally landing, awesome too.

Sam's scenario was disgusting, but I was laughing out loud, lol...

Jorah is back!

Cersei, such a wicked evil person, and I totally LOVER her!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

I hope Sam discovers a cure for Jorah...but he has to stop cleaning those shlat pans first, lol...
        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

How many series of Game of Thrones are there?

In total, there will be eight series of the fantasy epic – meaning the upcoming series will start tying up loose ends.

The new season will have seven episodes, and it is expected that the final season will only have six instalments.

Maisie Williams, who plays Arya Stark, has also revealed season seven will end on a “massive cliff-hanger“.

She made the confession in a chat with Time Out magazine, revealing the storyline will “crash down” as Game of Thrones moves towards its conclusion.

The final eighth season will air in mid-2018.
          sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

I was disappointed by the wayy too long and disgusting bit of Sam cleaning up everyone's various excrements
            Well, they had to explain why Gilly's baby grew up so much. That kid went from breastfeeding to shaving!

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Shout out to the baddest character of them all, Lyanna Mormont...

sigpic

Comment

• drquest
                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                • Apr 17, 2012

Danny(Drquest)
                Captain Action HQ
                Retro shirts and stuff
                More retro shirts
                Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Brazoo
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                  The Soup/Poop? I kinda saw that as Sam getting to deal with these guys at both ends. It sure did run uncomfortably long however....
                  Haha - the Soup/Poop scene actually reminded me a lot of the Preacher episode that introduced us to the Cowboy. They way it was cut and the timing of pushing it just past the point of being comfortable. I can't help but wonder if that was an influence. Seemed like a departure from GoT style-wise.

I did like it though - but my wife was gagging the whole time.

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

These will contain spoilers if you didn't see last night's episode...so be warned...

SPOILERS!!!!!!

It was a baddarze episode.

Euron's (crazy mofo, lol) surprise attack at the end was a shocker...he killed two of the sand snakes and subdued his niece, Yara...but he did not kill her.

Cant blame Reek much for jumping off the ship, he's just a broken man...Ramsey Bolton made sure of that. But I have a feeling he may yet come back for his sister somehow.

Olenna Tyrell is a wise woman, Daenerys should listen to her and not Tyrion...she should act like a dragon...and try to decimate King's Landing.

Cersei has that new weapon...I have a feeling at least one dragon is going down.

I have a bad feeling about Sansa, especially with Little Finger at her side...

Man, can't wait for next Sunday already...Daenerys and Jon Snow, face to face for the very first time...

Last edited by Hector; Jul 24, '17, 11:13 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                      valar morghulis
                      • Mar 8, 2005

It's such a different vibe this season, everything consolidating and hurtling towards the conclusion. In a way I feel like it's already ended. Probably because there's only five eps left this season then we wait again for another year

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

SPOILERS!!!

When Theon jumped overboard... that was great. They built him up for this moment of redemption, where he could be his sister's protector... and then "nope".

The only thing that would have made it even more epic is if Gendry paddled up and said, "Hey, do you need a lift?"

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                          Career Member
                          • Jan 13, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
                          SPOILERS!!!

When Theon jumped overboard... that was great. They built him up for this moment of redemption, where he could be his sister's protector... and then "nope".

The only thing that would have made it even more epic is if Gendry paddled up and said, "Hey, do you need a lift?"
                          I hope, and think, that is going to happen!

Comment

• sprytel
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 26, 2009

Crazy! I had not thought of the blacksmith angle.

Comment

• cjefferys
                              Duke of Gloat
                              • Apr 23, 2006

It's such a different vibe this season, everything consolidating and hurtling towards the conclusion. In a way I feel like it's already ended. Probably because there's only five eps left this season then we wait again for another year
                              Yeah, things seem to be zipping along too fast now (especially compared to the glacial pace of the books), I really wish they would have made both of the last two seasons a full ten episodes so that they could take their time to reach the conclusion instead of rushing toward it.

Man, poor Jorah, he needs way more than rum to get through that horrific treatment! I didn't think that they would be able to top Sam's sickening sequence the week before!

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by cjefferys
                                Man, poor Jorah, he needs way more than rum to get through that horrific treatment! I didn't think that they would be able to top Sam's sickening sequence the week before!
                                How about the segue from the scab removal to the pie?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎