X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by palitoy
    There are a lot of names being bandied about that are people i like, especially Richard Aoyade but I don't know if they have the range. Capaldi really set a nice high bar for the Doctor this time in terms of dramatic moments.
    He most certainly has! That's one reason I just can't see the BBC handing the role over to someone like Kris Marshall, who, while he might be a fine actor, just doesn't seem to have the charm or charisma needed to follow up Capaldi's run.
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

How about Craig Ferguson ?

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mikey
        How about Craig Ferguson ?
        THAT would be freakin' AWESOME! I miss seeing Craig every night. His show was ten times funnier than James Corden's super-polished, overly-hyped turdfest.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Looks like they're going in a new direction with this Doctor. He's on the far right, along with his two new companions. Eclectic choice!

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
            He most certainly has! That's one reason I just can't see the BBC handing the role over to someone like Kris Marshall, who, while he might be a fine actor, just doesn't seem to have the charm or charisma needed to follow up Capaldi's run.
            Yeah I can't really comment on that because i don't know his work at all.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

Sheppard would actually be pretty good, I think.
              But I'm still ideally hoping for Jorah Mormont, J'onn J'onzz or Captain Flint for the role.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

I vote for Missy.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• JRT!
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Sep 6, 2015

The new Doctor has actually been chosen,they're just not telling us yet. At least accosrding to Russell T.Davies,who say he knows who it is. Wonder if they'll announce it at Comic-Con or something. Who knows.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 20, 2011

ww, I wouldn't mind Michelle Gomez as a female Doctor. She's hilarious, but can be dramatic as hell when she wants/ needs to be.

I'm sure that the new Doctor has already been chosen and BBC is keeping it under wraps to avoid eclipsing any of Capaldi's last season. Personally, if they don't tell us who it is and just spring then on us in the regeneration scene, I'd be cool with that.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                      Career Member
                      • Jun 8, 2015

Bring BACK: ROMANA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡