X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Three Q Toys 12" Cities Ranger aka "Green Arrow"

I guess for licensing purposes they can't call him the Green Arrow but I'll be damned if this isn't one of the sweetest, most detailed 12" figures I've ever seen. In the same class as Hot Toys at a much lower price. So glad I bought him.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

well thats a coincidence lol
    i just got one of these delivered this week ,and i gotta say im super impressed ,run me around half the price of a hot toys figure and if im honest looks and poses at least as well if not better than most ,
    he does look a little cross eyed ,but the mask on minimises that considerably ,and is easy to overlook,the boots do seem a touch oversized ,but on the plus side makes him easier to stand lol

also got the rise collectibles deluxe daredevil ,also impressive ,came with season 1 and 2 masks and a complete proto suit and head and a original piece of artwork ,

he has slight scale issues ,yeah im that guy ........scale natzi lol

but works out okay overall ,also got the 5 star supergirl ,just looking for a tv flash and i think im set , yeah right lol
    lmk if you get a lead on one ,congrats and cheers

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Wow. That figure does look really good. So in cost we're talking around $125? How does the hood look pulled up on him?

Comment

• libby 1957dog
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 3, 2009

looks good tom ,damned good imo lol
        yeah i think retail was around $130 ,i got mine for £120 delivered from a uk seller ,you should find one states side somewhere in that ballpark id think ,its a top quality figure and while i never watch the show i love having him hang out with my other guys
        he fits right in for half the price
        hope they make more stuff the big guys dont ,but that we,d love to have ,carter wonder woman ,shipp flash ,batman 66 villians and friends the list goes on and on

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

heres the daredevil i mentioned ,different manufacturer but same hole in the market ethic
          yeah i know hot toy are doing one now ,but this was out a while ago and has both suits covered
          Last edited by libby 1957dog; Mar 30, '17, 7:05 AM.

Comment

• PeterRR
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jun 2, 2008

I also got a green arrow. And I have to say it's a real nice figure. For a small run they did a amazing job on uniform. The Stephen Amell head sculpt with mask off it's a smudge off. I think eyes are a little to close to each other. . But with mask on it's dead on. I picked up mine for $120 shipped almost half the price from a Hot Toys figure.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Thanks for the hood shots! VERY cool!! A great price point too for this kind of detail. I'll have to make the investment. Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

• sprytel
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 26, 2009

Ah... my favorite comic hero, Cities Ranger! Who is this Green Arrow that you speak of?

Looks great, but wow, that's just shameless...

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
                  well thats a coincidence lol
                  i just got one of these delivered this week ,and i gotta say im super impressed ,run me around half the price of a hot toys figure and if im honest looks and poses at least as well if not better than most ,
                  he does look a little cross eyed ,but the mask on minimises that considerably ,and is easy to overlook,the boots do seem a touch oversized ,but on the plus side makes him easier to stand lol

also got the rise collectibles deluxe daredevil ,also impressive ,came with season 1 and 2 masks and a complete proto suit and head and a original piece of artwork ,

he has slight scale issues ,yeah im that guy ........scale natzi lol

but works out okay overall ,also got the 5 star supergirl ,just looking for a tv flash and i think im set , yeah right lol
                  lmk if you get a lead on one ,congrats and cheers

I did see a flash figure on ebay. Not really the TV version but a nice figure nonetheless. What do you think of the 5 Star Supergirl? Overall I'm very pleased but am thinking her neck is a bit long and her boobs are too big. Other than that, a really nice figure and almost half the price of Hot Toys figures in general.

Comment

• warlock664
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
                    Ah... my favorite comic hero, Cities Ranger! Who is this Green Arrow that you speak of?

Looks great, but wow, that's just shameless...
                    It certainly is.
                    Personally, I don't have any use for unlicensed products like this, but to each his own, I guess.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                      I did see a flash figure on ebay. Not really the TV version but a nice figure nonetheless. What do you think of the 5 Star Supergirl? Overall I'm very pleased but am thinking her neck is a bit long and her boobs are too big. Other than that, a really nice figure and almost half the price of Hot Toys figures in general.
                      supergirl again great for the money
                      i removed her head and fitted the head lower and padded her torso beneath the bust to the hips to balance out the body and fill out the suit ,
                      looks better to me at least ,not great pictures im afraid and not sure they'll change anyones mind but it shows the lower head position

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, bootlegs have really come a LONG way since Mr. Rock!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• shazam7208
                          Career Member
                          • Oct 28, 2008

Sweet figure!

Comment

• melstapler
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Aug 2, 2014

These look incredible and it saddens me to think that no other companies have stepped forward to release similar versions of these characters at this level of quality.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎