Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any new BIFF BANG POW ReMegos?

Quote Originally Posted by drogge View Post
    Does this mean the end of any additional 8 inch retro figures from BBP? Are there other lincenses?
    Maybe, maybe not. We want to put out GREAT product that customers want to buy. That's really the not-so-secret formula with us at this time. We absolutely love this format, and haven't forgotten about it. The license and characters have to completely fit, and the buyers have to show up to the party. We have to do our part to make fantastic sculpts and outfits and have learned this hard way over the years, so we are just pausing until the right fit comes along. As always, we are open for suggestions!
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Images
    How about Seth MacFarlane's "The Orville"?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BifBangPow! JLabs View Post
    the buyers have to show up to the party. We have to do our part to make fantastic sculpts and outfits and have learned this hard way over the years, so we are just pausing until the right fit comes along. As always, we are open for suggestions!
    Well, I'm glad you're paying attention. The "Buyers" will show up to the party if you get it right. I mean no insult, you guys do some good work. But things like OVER sized heads are a killer. I was prepared to buy your entire Battle Star Galactica line...but pass on it because of the Giant heads. Sorry

I think Lost in Space fits the format, Tomland remakes would be nice. How about come original monster, or alien figures?

Images
    I'm sure Star Wars figures would sell

Im surprised U Guys havent gone down the line of FTC, and started selling heads, cloths etc, Im sure there would be a few dollars in there, making it easier for new figures getting created? I think personally any interesting monsters would go down a treat, with minimum licensing. Saying that I would love "Alien" megos, for the alien I would just shrink down the kenner version, and sell him in a coffin box

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    Well, I'm glad you're paying attention. The "Buyers" will show up to the party if you get it right. I mean no insult, you guys do some good work. But things like OVER sized heads are a killer. I was prepared to buy your entire Battle Star Galactica line...but pass on it because of the Giant heads. Sorry
    Fair enough point. Giant heads happened, but was corrected. Product released since then has had correct/ better proportions.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    I'm sure Star Wars figures would sell

Everyone has been trying to get this for many years!
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

How about Clash of the Titans, or Lost in Space?