• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

vintage ideal reissues ?

not sure where or even if i should post this ,
    it might be crap or the greatest schoop since ...well god talked to moses lol

saw this on the sideshow boards ,quite randomly and though id pass it on ,posts as they appeared on there

Freakalicious

Feedback
    A bit off topic but the original Ideal molds to the 1966 Batman Utility Belt, helmet, JLA playset, Captain Action, and Marx molds were leased to a Mexican toy company.
    Not sure yet what or when or if they will reissue. Was told it will probably appear suddenly in cheap toy bins. But I'm interested because they are from the original molds.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Send PM
    Yesterday, 06:26 PM #2485
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatToys View Post
    A bit off topic but the original Ideal molds to the 1966 Batman Utility Belt, helmet, JLA playset, Captain Action, and Marx molds were leased to a Mexican toy company.
    Not sure yet what or when or if they will reissue. Was told it will probably appear suddenly in cheap toy bins. But I'm interested because they are from the original molds.
    How did you hear about this? I'm not doubting you, just curious because it's kind of obscure news and I want to subscribe to your news feeds!
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Send PM
    Yesterday, 06:45 PM #2486
    Freakalicious

Feedback
    I read about it in Facebook Captain Action fans. I also know Peter the agent for the molds and he confirmed a toy company in Mexico leased them. Same company that made the Best of the West reissues from the Marx molds.
  • The Re-Rooter
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 13, 2016

Has Ideal EVER re-issued anything?
    I could definitely see them getting on the bandwagon, but I didn't realize they were even still in business cuz everything Ideal I know of is like the '40's-70's.
    If they do that would be awesome.
    -Diana

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 20, 2008

If anyone hears any more about this please let us all know.

Sean

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎