Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone designed a custom backing card for an FTC Commisioner Gordon figure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captact
    King of Super Queens!
    • Aug 19, 2007

Has anyone designed a custom backing card for an FTC Commisioner Gordon figure?

Since its official that FTC wont be making a Commissioner Gordon from the Batman TV show, has anyone by any chance designed a custom backing card for him??? Im working on a custom figure and got his awesome head from Ebay...and would love to have him displayed on it. Thanks for any replies.
    Ray
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

I can't assist you with your inquiry, but I was wondering if the custom head you bought is still available. I did not see any for sale on eBay.

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by captact
      Since its official that FTC wont be making a Commissioner Gordon from the Batman TV show, has anyone by any chance designed a custom backing card for him??? Im working on a custom figure and got his awesome head from Ebay...and would love to have him displayed on it. Thanks for any replies.
      Ray
      have a link to that head to purchase one?

Comment

• captact
        King of Super Queens!
        • Aug 19, 2007

Yes....here you go:

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

Oh, I see. The listing wasn't under the actor's name, which is how I had searched on eBay. The sculpt looks very good indeed. Bit expensive though. I generally try to buy at $5-$10. At $25 that's almost the cost of an entire FTC figure. But I'm frugal like that. I'd love to own the likeness to bring more closure to the excellent Batman 66 retro cloth series.

Comment

• rodkeith
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 16, 2008

I would strongly suggest The Toyroom, he does amazing work. You might be able to contact him here, but he also has a FB page with lots of examples of his stuff.

Comment

• captact
              King of Super Queens!
              • Aug 19, 2007

Thanks rodkeith!!!!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡