Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skeletor dances to Fame in new commercial and it is awesome.

Images

Skeletor dances to Fame in new commercial and it is awesome.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

That was so absurd in a good way. I could watch a whole movie of heroes with that aesthetic.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

OMG...that was AWESOME.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I could watch a whole movie of heroes with that aesthetic.
    So would I.

They've been threatening a new MOTU movie for ages now. But, sadly, I don't think any new MOTU movie will ever look as close to the original designs as this commercial. You know they will go all grim dark and drain all the fun out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    OMG...that was AWESOME.
    Totally, it is epic.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Robot Chicken must be so envious right now.

Images
    Holy cow that was fantastic!!! Agreed that THIS is how they should make a MOTU movie...but probably never will. Werewolf, I'm hoping you're right that the success of Beauty and the Beast will teach Hollywood that they don't have to totally stray from the original when they adapt a property.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Holy cow that was fantastic!!! Agreed that THIS is how they should make a MOTU movie...but probably never will. Werewolf, I'm hoping you're right that the success of Beauty and the Beast will teach Hollywood that they don't have to totally stray from the original when they adapt a property.

Chris
    You know it won't but I still hopeful so too. I'm not a big fan of MOTU, but this was great.

Images
    They actually have a website for the ad now. But, unfortunately, they are blocking the videos for people outside the UK.

https://www.moneysupermarket.com/mon...#meet-skeletor

Very very fun

Images
    Now THAT was comedy gold. Best MOTU thing I've seen since He-Man sang "What's Going On" by 4 Non-Blondes.

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI