X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Justice League Trailer this Saturday

comics-x-aminer.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, comics-x-aminer.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I'm really praying for something decent...it's still bloody Snyder at the helm...sigh...

But on that little preview...Aquaman looks soooooo baddarze...he might be the show stealer...
    sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

The two new posters released for the JL movie. Not to be a Debbie-downer, but neither one has any spark of life to it, really. And when the general public looks at these, how in the heck are they supposed to know that's Aquaman when he basically looks like a cross between a biker and WWE cosplayer? Might've been more difficult to pull off, but I think a poster of Aquaman in his element (namely water) might've made more sense...

sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 13, 2016

WHY IS ZACK SNYDER STILL ALLOWED TO MAKE MOVIES????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID WE LEARN NOTHING FROM WATCHMEN?!

-Diana, proud to be a Snyder hater

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I'm hoping WB stepped in and got a hold of Snyder enough to get an enjoyable film out of this. I'm not holding my breath though.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

I will reserve judgment and hope for the best

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

I dislike everything about this. The industrial grid pattern of the lettering, the cracks in the "stone", the dark skies, the trident(can it be a trident with more than three prongs?) looks more like a torture device than something regal. Mamoa looks like Thor and Loki had a baby. I don't see one bright, hopeful thing anywhere. Even the light coming out of the star looks apocalyptic to me.

I'll let you know what I think after I see it! Being a DC fan is like being a Browns fan - TV properties aside. There's always the hope that next time will be different. This looks like RGIII under center and a bunch of free agent state highway workers playing the O-line. But it's the Browns! Sooner or later they're gonna win one!

Comment

• drquest
                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                • Apr 17, 2012

^^^
                Totally agree with everything you said. Looks depressing. Trident has three prongs, not five... It looks like Aquaman will rust wearing that metal looking armor under water and why does he need armor?

It all looks like a mess to me.
                Danny(Drquest)
                Captain Action HQ
                Retro shirts and stuff
                More retro shirts
                Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Conan the Atlantean wearing Chronicles of Riddick armor. *sigh*
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Aquaman's been using a multi-speared trident for ages in the comics, and Atlantean armor is common, too. But Atlantis is reportedly a surface kingdom in this franchise, so...meh. Nothing scaled, organic, etc.

I admire your optimism, Hec. But I'd bet money I don't have that you'll like this film less after mulling it over as you have other Snyder efforts.
                    Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 23, '17, 9:41 PM.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 10, 2009

The music for the trailer snips...it feels like Snyder lost and it went to the marketing company who recut Suicide Squad.

I'm seriously believing Affleck's drinking got out of control because of the fear of wrecking Batman and Justice League. It would help explain his slow-run away from the stand alone movie. At this point, Jeremy Irons seems to be the only person who believes he still has another gig as Alfred coming.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        Aquaman's been using a multi-speared trident for ages in the comics, and Atlantean armor is common, too. But Atlantis is reportedly a surface kingdom in this franchise, so...meh. Nothing scaled, organic, etc.

I admire your optimism, Hec. But I'd bet money I don't have that you'll like this film less after mulling it over as you have other Snyder efforts.
                        You will probably be right...but I wanna like it sooooo bad...I'm praying...praying REALLY HARD...I swear to god almighty...I'm going to go after Snyder and END him once and for all...if it sucks again...I SWEAR...

sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                          Maker of Monsters!
                          • Oct 1, 2009

Aquaman looks like a friggin' psycho and the Flash looks like the red Power Ranger.

I dunno...I'm pretty stoked for Wonder Woman, but this...

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                            I dislike everything about this. The industrial grid pattern of the lettering, the cracks in the "stone", the dark skies, the trident(can it be a trident with more than three prongs?) looks more like a torture device than something regal. Mamoa looks like Thor and Loki had a baby. I don't see one bright, hopeful thing anywhere. Even the light coming out of the star looks apocalyptic to me.

I'll let you know what I think after I see it! Being a DC fan is like being a Browns fan - TV properties aside. There's always the hope that next time will be different. This looks like RGIII under center and a bunch of free agent state highway workers playing the O-line. But it's the Browns! Sooner or later they're gonna win one!
                            I'm with Steve. Essentially looks like more of the same dark, slow motion, aimless, Snyder product.

Comment

• hedrap
                              Permanent Member
                              • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                              I'm with Steve. Essentially looks like more of the same dark, slow motion, aimless, Snyder product.
                              With Hagar as your pic and some sweet 80s guitar in the trailer, you are obligated to find it rockin.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎