X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by palitoy
    Viewing the Amicus McClure movies with today's eyes certainly won't impress but I own Land and At the Earth's Core on Bluray and love them. I'm not offended they got riffed but they're charming treasures to me. "People that time Forgot" is pretty crappy though.

Avalanche was perfect for MST3K.
    Yeah be comparison I'm not a huge fan of Comic book men but I watch every episode but they are showcasing vintage comics into pop culture.

I will admit there some MST3K movies I would enjoy without the riffing. But films like Land that time forgot aren't exactly advertised and easy to find (if you aren't looking for them)
    And occasionally There is a gem that they cover. (The girl in gold boots not being one of them)

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

Loving the series so far watching with my son,I really hope they get a second season it's been a blast so far.
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

I've been enjoying the new show so far, no match for the originals but enjoyable in its own right. Not a big fan of Gypsy's makeover though. Some of the films have been given some pretty nice HD transfers, they look pretty good.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎