X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Bat Math

I saw this on FB today and thought it was pretty funny. True too, although I am sure Hector will disagree with the math, LOL

bat math.jpg
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

lol I'm sure that's Batman's math. As a proof or argument, I don't think much of it. But it is cute.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

I didn't get it...math was never my strong point in school...

sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Ah, but in order for Bat Math to work, you have to either add things to Batman or subtract things from the other heroes. So Bat Math basically says that Batman can't beat any of these guys on his own.

I found it pretty amusing though and love the BATB Batman head used in the graphic.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I like the use of the Dick Sprang Batman if nothing else.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Hector
            I didn't get it...math was never my strong point in school...

Math is for the dweeby kids... who are raised by their butlers...

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

The only problem I see with the math is that Batman -$$=abandoned orphan after his parents are killed growing up in an orphanage with no one to raise him and no way to leave the Gotham slums to train to be anything more. The Wayne money is what allowed him to travel the world and become Batman, without it, he's just another kid lost in the system after tragedy struck but no one stepped up to lend a helping hand. If he was a poor kid who's family got gunned down, he never becomes Batman. A vigilante maybe in the Bernie Goetz mold, but not one who received the training and had the resources to become what Batman is.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 13, 2016

Originally posted by MRP
                The only problem I see with the math is that Batman -$$=abandoned orphan after his parents are killed growing up in an orphanage with no one to raise him and no way to leave the Gotham slums to train to be anything more. The Wayne money is what allowed him to travel the world and become Batman, without it, he's just another kid lost in the system after tragedy struck but no one stepped up to lend a helping hand. If he was a poor kid who's family got gunned down, he never becomes Batman. A vigilante maybe in the Bernie Goetz mold, but not one who received the training and had the resources to become what Batman is.

-M
                ....Very valid point MRP, but does it really take math for us to know Batman is the best?
                I think you just need eyes

-Diana, biased DC fan

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
                  Math is for the dweeby kids... who are raised by their butlers...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎