Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Big Jim timeline.

Big Jim timeline.

As a kid in the 70s, I had many of the Megos, SMDM, etc, etc. I also had a lot of the Big Jim line. Towards the late 70s, I was growing into a teen and was less than excited about toys. Seemed like Big Jim was fizzling out as well. I have heard that the line continued and flourished outside f the US and actually went into a Sy Fi direction. Does anyone have some info and/or pix about this foreign line?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.

I'd love to collect more of the later Big Jim stuff, but it's hard to nab and pricey. Such great-looking toys, though.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage King Arthur and Galahad boxes; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

If I had more money and room, I would totally be collecting the Euro Big Jim stuff, they are great figures!