X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidCoppola
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 3, 2009

Big Jim timeline.

As a kid in the 70s, I had many of the Megos, SMDM, etc, etc. I also had a lot of the Big Jim line. Towards the late 70s, I was growing into a teen and was less than excited about toys. Seemed like Big Jim was fizzling out as well. I have heard that the line continued and flourished outside f the US and actually went into a Sy Fi direction. Does anyone have some info and/or pix about this foreign line?
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

here is a catalog from 84

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I'd love to collect more of the later Big Jim stuff, but it's hard to nab and pricey. Such great-looking toys, though.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

If I had more money and room, I would totally be collecting the Euro Big Jim stuff, they are great figures!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎