Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Memorial's interview with FTC. Lots of stuff coming...

Yeah, I can imagine how they might go wrong with the wings or the heads being gigantic, but MAN-BAT, Pengy, MAN-BAT!

So, the only news on Wonder Woman is that we won't see a version based on the TV show. No mention of Wonder Woman wave 1 at all.

I would still love to see them do colored versions of the Arrow Car. A white one would be generic enough to add foam core wings for a WW Jet.

Adding arms to a blue one would make an acceptable Supermobile.

GL Corps is something to look forward to at least. A Hal Jordan figure would be cool too!

I'm still surprised that we haven't seen a Captain Marvel in red and gold to go with CM Jr and Mary.

There is always that fear that Hawkman and ManBat will have heads like Mardi Gras characters. *eye roll*

Zatanna and Black Carary could be awesome! I'd be happy with both having a repainted IG head.

Lots to look forward to. We shall see.

JeffBearCO

FTC just replied to my email and said they will post Wonder Woman pics when FTC has a firm date.

There does seem to be a LOT of interest in a good Neal Adams-ish version of Wonder Woman. I'm eager to see it! If the head looks as good as the recent Catwoman, it should sell well!

They have shown that they can do a solid WW costume as well with the Super Friends line. I even liked the Super Friends WW head. If they do well, I'd love to see a "golden eagle" version done with metalic ink.

I'd still prefer the tiara be separate, but the Super Friends version makes me think it will be molded in place. Still much better than the original cupie doll version in pajamas.

JeffBearCO

Images
    I'll be curious to see a revamped and re-scaled Kid Flash. I always wanted him in the eight inch format so that will be one I watch for.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

If they redo him and Wonder Girl, and maybe Speedy in 8" and with long pants, it would probably cause sales of the other 8" Titans to pick up again. I know I've held off on Nightwing and Cyborg because of the others being in the smaller scale.

JeffBearCO

Images
    A new Superman with a new head sculpt? I am... very interested in this.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Wonder Woman is my most anticipated new line and FTC would do well to release Series 1 by June in time for the new WW Movie! I always thought artist Jose Delco Drew the best Wonder Woman in the 70s and I want eagle emblem, Too! It took me awhile to warm up to WW emblem in the 80s. And I am glad Diana Prince will be in her blue Yeoman uniform with glasses and hair in bun like Lynda Carter looked on ABC World War II Episodes! Never liked Steve Trevor WW'S blonde Ken doll boyfriend. Silver Swan could be beautiful. I wonder if Bronze Age Cheetah on back of recent DC 2 packs will be in Series 1 or 2?

Good news about 8" Kid Flash need him with 8" Wonder Girl, Changeling, and Jericho for complete 80s New Teen Titans team. A new 8" Robin and Deathstroke wouldn't hurt Either!

Glad more 7" Teen Titans are in the Works! I can have my 70s Teen Titans West team, too!

New 8" Superman is overdue. I wish an entire Wave 4 was planned with an updated Supergirl too and Classic Jor-El and Zod or other villians like Bronze Age Metallo and Parasite!

For Super Friends I want Wonder Dog (he can use Scooby Doo body like Dynomutt) and Legion of Doom completed in 2 waves. Hawkman and other SF! And we will most likely be getting a Mego Hall of Justice reissue!

More Batman villians like new Joker and Man Bat have me excited! Wayne Foundation must be reissued!

Shazam Series 2 needs to be the Wizard Shazam, Black Adam, Tawny Tawny and Uncle Dudley in Costume!

Yes please complete Satellite JLA with Black Canary, Atom, Elongated Man, Hawkgirl, and Zatanna!

Super Powers- Hawkman is 4th figure in wave 4! Yes!

Green Lantern Corps line is welcome!

Hope Rogues Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Pied Piper, Heatwave, and the Top pictured on Flash 1 card backs are in Series 2!

Glad any DC character is possible and I would like to see FTC branch out to other DC eras like 90s and New 52/ Rebirth!

Great Interview! Lots of info and Hints! Thanks, Scott and Anthony!

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy2251 View Post
    That's great news! FTC needs to put out a decent superman head sculpt. The Super Friends Superman missed the mark with the open mouth/toothy head sculpt...

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy2251 View Post
    If only we could be sure the new sculpt will be an improvement ... But I definitely want FTC to try.