Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodkeith
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 16, 2008

Palitoy, in case you don't have someone to pick up for you, I contacted Excelsior and they were very accommodating, offering me a very good combined shipping price to Canada. Picked up Black Batman (old sculpt), Harley, and both Catwomen.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Got my Catwoman today. She looks fantastic! She just needs a custom pointy mask to make it complete, but still, very, very good as is. And she has a whip accessory!

Excelsior Toys Catwoman 1969 1.jpg
      Excelsior Toys Catwoman 1969 2.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

She looks great, and I'm gobsmacked that FTC included an accessory--kudos.

If you open the clamshell, I'd love to see how the boot-cuffs are achieved/attached.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 27, '17, 7:59 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
          Museum Patron
          • Apr 3, 2015

Comment

• lilbrosj66
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 4, 2011

Did anyone see this pic? Awkward pose or what? At first I thought she had her back facing he camera and her left arm was broken! Did not realize Catwoman could rotate her head almost all the way around to the back. That has to hurt. Guess she's flexible like a cat. Just a wierd pic. And the rough headsculpt on Catwoman? So glad I didn't spend my hard earned money on this. SMH

Catwoman Kiss.jpg
            Last edited by lilbrosj66; Mar 28, '17, 7:36 PM.

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
              Museum Patron
              • Apr 3, 2015

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
              Did anyone see this pic? Awkward pose or what? At first I thought she had her back facing he camera and her left arm was broken! Did not realize Catwoman could rotate her head almost all the way around to the back. That has to hurt. Guess she's flexible like a cat. Just a wierd pic. And the rough headsculpt on Catwoman? So glad I didn't spend my hard earned money on this. SMH

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20415[/ATTACH]
              I solved that problem by simply not swiveling her head around that far.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 4, 2011

The more I look at this version of The Joker, the more I like it. Not sure about the jacket as in these pics the collar is already fraying but overall, it's a cool figure!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I got a Joker. The collar on mine is fine.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎