Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grouch
    • Apr 26, 2010

Pic request from a Noob - Marvel Retro related

Sorry if this is in another thread but I'm curious if there are pics here of the Marvel retro suits on the Type-S bodies? I'm "considering" getting into these but want a better body than the standard issue. Also a more stupid question. I never had the Mego Thor so I have no idea if his helmet is permanently attached to his head or not. Can the classic helm sit on the new/modern head? I need to relive my youth with some Avengers Megos.
  • mego maniac mark
    Career Member
    • Aug 3, 2010

I have Spider-Man and wolverine on S type bodies and the suits fit fine. The
    original Thor helmet had a peg that attached to a hole that is in his head.
    Unfortunately many of the pegs broke over the years. I have not
    Really seen the new Thor figure and couldn't tell you if the old helmet would fit
    the new head. I would not try it in fear of breaking that peg.
    mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Riderfan
      Megos are cool
      • Feb 14, 2012

Lot of info here, been awhile since I read thru it, but might be helpful to you:

Ok here's my Honest review the good and the Bad... The set looks good. Head sculpts outfits outstanding as usual, I like all the components. The retro Thor looks good but I never open the Retro ones so whatever I see is through the package and I like what I see. I know People Grumbled about Dr Donald Blake but I like him, the

K
      I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎