• Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New Despicable Me 3 trailer.

Meet Dru.

I think it looks fun.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

I thought the second one was a misfire, but this looks better.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I really liked the second one. But I thought the Minions spin off was so-so.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

I'll catch it on Redbox down the line. I just don't go to the theater for animated movies, too many loud kids, I'm allergic to them.
        sigpic

Comment

• SKotK
          Career Member
          • Mar 11, 2014

I finally watched these movies just recently. I'd always suspected I'd like them, but it turns out I loved them! Except for the Minions spin-off...that one was a bit meh.

Anyway, I hope the regular series of movies continue to be half as good in the next installment. The trailers look like more of the same kind of fun.

--SKot
          Last edited by SKotK; Mar 20, '17, 12:28 PM.
          Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Godzilla
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 3, 2002

I completely skipped the Minions solo effort. I was afraid of the diminishing returns. As I get older, I find there are some movies I really enjoy but I just don't need more of.
            Mortui Vivos Docent
            The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎