Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperFriend2017
    • Feb 27, 2017

GI Joe Vintage or Replica Parts?

I am currently looking for any info on finding original or repro parts for vintage 12" GIJoe figures. Mostly looking a pair of African American hands to replace the ones I have now that are chewed up. More parts needed as well so chime in if you know something, Thanks. SuperFriend2017 A.K.A Trekercollecter long time member.
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by SuperFriend2017
    I am currently looking for any info on finding original or repro parts for vintage 12" GIJoe figures. Mostly looking a pair of African American hands to replace the ones I have now that are chewed up. More parts needed as well so chime in if you know something, Thanks. SuperFriend2017 A.K.A Trekercollecter long time member.
    Kung Fu Grip or hard hands?
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

Can't beat Cotswold Collectibles

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^ Yes, I highly recommend Cotswold. You can also get KFG hands directly from Spain's Hobbycrash/Geyperman.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

can't help with the AA hands but I do have a lot of other parts and gear around. LMk what you are looking for.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Ninersphan1
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 27, 2009

I'll third the Cots recommendation. Great site, great service.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, for repro parts, Cotswold is probably your best bet. the AA parts are hard to come by for vintage, unless you are willing to pay

Comment

• SuperFriend2017
                • Feb 27, 2017

I appreciate everyone's input. If I can get you a list TBolt I will asap. DRQUEST, he has the fixed hands but I can convert him to KFG if needed. When mu mom passed I was cleaning the basement when I ran across a bunch of boxes with my name on it. I began opening them and it turns out that she kept all of my toys, comics, ballcards, games etc. from the 60's on up till I left home for college and I never knew about them till she died. So I am rekindling my childhood as well as sharing with my son and daughter but not the good stuff just yet. lol. Megos, GIjoes, super heroes, tonka, my old skateboard and steel skates, sports cards, memorabilia and lots of comics. I am doing my best to keep the wife out of it because it is nothing but clutter to her and she says if I have not touched it in 5 yrs it needs to go. I am like sure......I will just throw away my childhood. NO FREAKING WAY!!! I will be selling and or trading some of the stuff that is not quite so sentimental to me. I was selling and trading years ago on this same forum as trekercollecter but I forgot my password so I came up with a new alias. You will be seeing my posts soon. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

There's a pair on Ebay for $20.

Comment

• SuperFriend2017
                    • Feb 27, 2017

Sweet thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                    😀