Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: GI Joe Vintage or Replica Parts?

GI Joe Vintage or Replica Parts?

I am currently looking for any info on finding original or repro parts for vintage 12" GIJoe figures. Mostly looking a pair of African American hands to replace the ones I have now that are chewed up. More parts needed as well so chime in if you know something, Thanks. SuperFriend2017 A.K.A Trekercollecter long time member.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFriend2017 View Post
    I am currently looking for any info on finding original or repro parts for vintage 12" GIJoe figures. Mostly looking a pair of African American hands to replace the ones I have now that are chewed up. More parts needed as well so chime in if you know something, Thanks. SuperFriend2017 A.K.A Trekercollecter long time member.
    Kung Fu Grip or hard hands?

Can't beat Cotswold Collectibles

http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_home.asp

Images
    ^ Yes, I highly recommend Cotswold. You can also get KFG hands directly from Spain's Hobbycrash/Geyperman.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

Blog Entries
    can't help with the AA hands but I do have a lot of other parts and gear around. LMk what you are looking for.
    Planet Earth is Blue

I'll third the Cots recommendation. Great site, great service.

Images
    yeah, for repro parts, Cotswold is probably your best bet. the AA parts are hard to come by for vintage, unless you are willing to pay

I appreciate everyone's input. If I can get you a list TBolt I will asap. DRQUEST, he has the fixed hands but I can convert him to KFG if needed. When mu mom passed I was cleaning the basement when I ran across a bunch of boxes with my name on it. I began opening them and it turns out that she kept all of my toys, comics, ballcards, games etc. from the 60's on up till I left home for college and I never knew about them till she died. So I am rekindling my childhood as well as sharing with my son and daughter but not the good stuff just yet. lol. Megos, GIjoes, super heroes, tonka, my old skateboard and steel skates, sports cards, memorabilia and lots of comics. I am doing my best to keep the wife out of it because it is nothing but clutter to her and she says if I have not touched it in 5 yrs it needs to go. I am like sure......I will just throw away my childhood. NO FREAKING WAY!!! I will be selling and or trading some of the stuff that is not quite so sentimental to me. I was selling and trading years ago on this same forum as trekercollecter but I forgot my password so I came up with a new alias. You will be seeing my posts soon. Thanks again everyone.

Images
    There's a pair on Ebay for $20.

Sweet thanks dude!