• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Action Jackson Belt Buckle info

Hey, crew!

I'm working on my own updated version of an old school Action Jackson for my collection (between Cast-A-Way and CTVT, I have no shortage of parts!), and I was wondering if anyone has seen his belt buckle or something similar in any craft stores or online? I only need a couple, if anyone has any spares!

Any info would be appreciated - thanks!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

go here: Etsy Doll Buckle Link
    specifically G24 or A8 or A9
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Timothy2251
      • Mar 15, 2008

Sweet! Thanks, Darkbros!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ZMOQ
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jun 1, 2010

Originally posted by darkbros
        go here: Etsy Doll Buckle Link
        specifically G24 or A8 or A9
        I have some of those G24/A9 size belt buckles. They're about 6mm in width, and they're really tiny. It was a little difficult to find leather that was thin enough to pass through those buckles, but I found some at a fabric specialty shop. They're way too small for Action Jackson, although they're great for backpack strap belts, or satchel straps. The belts/straps need to be 3mm wide to fit those buckles.

I think A3/B3 are closer to the old-school AJ belt buckles.

Comment

• Timothy2251
          • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks for the info, ZMOQ! Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎