• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Operation:Mego
    I'm the Star Spangled Man
    • May 21, 2011

Wonder Woman - 3rd trailer!

sigpic
    The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I love her!!!!!!!!!

This one feels more like Captain America than that awful Batman v Superman disaster.

Hopefully Wonder Woman is a game changer...and finally propels DC to Marvel's level.

Crossing my fingers...
    sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Awesome.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

This looks fantastic. I'm so thrilled to see Etta and Dr. Poison//Maru.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

I haven't seen her in Bats Vs Supes and really have no desire to see it...but she is absolutely STUNNING as Wonder Woman in these trailers. More than the beauty...she carries the role well. Can't wait til this comes out in June.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

Definitely looks like the best of the DCEU movies to date, although it still seems like they're trying to shoehorn MCU type humor in; their writers haven't found a way to make it seem more organic (perhaps because DC characters have never inherently had much of a sense of humour). Rest of it looks balls-to-the-wall pretty damn good, though. As much as I liked her theme in BvS, maybe it's time to giver her something more grandiose and less electric guitar?
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
              As much as I liked her theme in BvS, maybe it's time to giver her something more grandiose and less electric guitar?
              Heck no! Her theme music is perfect!

Don't you dare!

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

As opposed to...WONDER, WONDER, WONDER WOOOOOOOMMMAAAAAAAAAAN!

sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

I'm excited for this. Everything about it looks great. This may be the one ray of light in the dour, dark and grimy DCCU. And hopefully if it does well, it will send a VERY clear signal to WB.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    I'm excited for this. Everything about it looks great. This may be the one ray of light in the dour, dark and grimy DCCU. And hopefully if it does well, it will send a VERY clear signal to WB.

Chris
                    If this movie turns out to be as great as it looks at this point AND pulls the numbers at the box office, I wonder if they could reset and let this movie be the starting point and build on it as a foundation. From what we've seen so far, this movie seems to have the right mix of what the DC movies have been missing to this point.

Comment

• comicmike
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 22, 2009

I love it

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I like the film theme, but I adore the TV one--I like to play it really, really loud when I'm driving lol.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
                          Heck no! Her theme music is perfect!

Don't you dare!

LOL! I knew that would get a rise outta you, Hector!
                          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Makernaut
                            If this movie turns out to be as great as it looks at this point AND pulls the numbers at the box office, I wonder if they could reset and let this movie be the starting point and build on it as a foundation. From what we've seen so far, this movie seems to have the right mix of what the DC movies have been missing to this point.
                            I would love to see this be a relaunching point for the DCEU seeings as how Diana's technically been around for a very, very, very long time. If WB were willing to take the hit and write off the current Justice League fiasco and restart with a new Superman movie perhaps based in the late 30s or early 40s, then let Matt Reeves bring in a take on The Batman perhaps more closely aligned with how the character was when he first appeared, it could breathe new life into the DCEU. If WB and DC continue to cling to Snyder's colorless and almost dystopian DCEU, I think it's just going to crash and burn anyway...

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                              LOL! I knew that would get a rise outta you, Hector!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎