Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giant He-Man

^Maybe Super7 will come to the rescue?

Images
    Hopefully they will do at least Mer-Man. Teela is probably a lost cause.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

You and I think very much alike when it comes to the gloss texture. Even the best of the retro figure makers seem to miss the mark on the vintage sheen and texture. Those look really cool.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    You and I think very much alike when it comes to the gloss texture. Even the best of the retro figure makers seem to miss the mark on the vintage sheen and texture.
    Totally. The lack of gloss really hurts the look the GG SW figures. Another mistake that really annoys me about these recent retro figures, jumbo and Kenner style, is they don't mold the figures in color. All the color is painted on. 70s and 80s figures molded as much in color as possible. That's another thing the giant MOTU figures get right. The majority of the figures are molded in color.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    i picked up the He-man
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    Very nice! Surprised I didn't see these at Lexington Comic Con yesterday. I did see some of the GG figures.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif