Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Trek Score!

Images

Big Trek Score!

Scored all this for a great price today. VERY happy.

IMG_0912.jpg
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Yowza. I recall thinking how beautiful that Andorian was, and I didn't even know about the Romulan.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

Images
    This series of figures is one of my favorite Trek sets of all time. The "Kirk as a Romulan" from The Enterprise Incident was an (very pricey) exclusive, but I don't recall who offered it; I do remember that I had to order it as they weren't available at retail. The Gorn figure is a beauty too if you've never seen one. The Mugato is OK, but actually a bit small scale-wise to the rest of the figures. Captain Pike was another really nice figure - hell, the whole line was/is pretty sweet!

Images
    I really should take a closer look at some of those figures. What I've seen of them so far is pretty impressive.

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Images
    I love that line. I got a bunch of them from a member here when I first joined MM. Congrats!
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Images
    12" Kirk as Romulan was a Star Trek Communicator Fan Club magazine exclusive. I still have mine in the original shipping box.

Images
    I opened all the boxes up last night. My brother managed to get Gorn and Pike out of the same deal and I'm jealous.
    I didn't know the Romulan was an exclusive. Sweet for me. Maybe I'll save his packaging.

There was a string recently about underrated toys. Playmates 12 inch line was excellent for the time, and i think underrated. The breadth of characters, head sculpts and outfits were really good. The bodies were mediocre at best at the time, and poor by today's standards. But it's still a fun line. I enjoy having a bunch of them buried in boxes somewhere in my basement.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HardyGirl View Post
    I love that line. I got a bunch of them from a member here when I first joined MM. Congrats!
    that was me
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    New Force Comics had a lot of Playmates exclusives including the 3 3/4" Captain Janeway. I had all the 12" inchers at one time. The Piece of the Action set are exclusives as well.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH