• Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

Love the Flash series.

Comment

• garfoot
      Museum Patron
      • Aug 28, 2012

Wow, was not expecting so much in one day. Bad time to be broke. Was able to pull the trigger on the Space Ghost figures. Now all they need to do is finish off the Super Friends Legion of Doom characters, and then Blue Falcon and Dynomutt. I love the Hanna Barbera figures!!!!

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Just wish they put the Billy Batson head on a smaller body. Just looks too weird.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Space Ghost disappointed me, its too bad, if they looked as good and detailed as JQ, Batman 66 or the new DCU figures I'd have got them. The short sleeves, goofy Titans gloves and boots and SG's goofed up head blew it for me.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            ^ What's horrible about it?
            The check pattern of the coat.
            JediJaida

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

One thing I did just notice that I don't like on Space Ghost is the extra black around the next line. I understand why they did that, but I think they overdid it. The ghost emblem looks more like a chest emblem instead of being just off the neck. And if I want to be nitpicky, the gauntlets could have been longer too.

Comment

• Figure8
                Museum Patron
                • May 18, 2016

I think it's great they actually made Barry Allen! And Trickster looks cool, I really like the sculpt. I'm just not sure about the villains' footwear, maybe the artist got carried away a bit there... Is Boomerang wearing cloth boots? I hope they'll go through with Mirror Master as well, he's one of my favourites!

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Holy Retro mego ! Ftc is really getting out some cool stuff ,already ordered batman #5 ,space ghost and billy batson ,very soon for flash figures
                  along with evil super friends ,those upcoming batmobiles and cycles are just amazing .just wished mego did this 40+ years ago when i needed
                  it most ,great job FTC your doing it right .

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                    OH JES!!
                    • Jul 21, 2005

That's a lot of sweet goodness....I'm gonna be sooo broke.....lol

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by JediJaida
                      The check pattern of the coat.
                      Umm, okay. I hope FTC doesn't do Doc Magnus as well, or the three of them (including Jimmy Olsen) will push you right over the edge.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 14, 2008

Who's Doc Magnus?
                        JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

The creator of the Metal Men--a group which I hope they do.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                            GLOWS in the Dark!
                            • May 3, 2006

Space Ghost looks terrible in the packaged photo, and looks to have a giant head. Very disappointing. I barely even pay attention to what these guys do anymore. Pretty lame when you STILL can't get the head size right. They clearly just don't care.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Space Ghost really suffers from not having a sculpted recessed neck-plug like vintage Mego POTA apes.

Comment

• tiinacat
                                Museum Patron
                                • Feb 4, 2015

Great Scot!

Too much Too soon.

What does one do, order waves or pick figures?

Flash wave! Evil Varients! Space Ghost!

Make it stop still haven't got last months HB waves, with all the WGSH releases!

I need another job

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎