Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greensavage2000
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2013

I wonder if a bleach pin, they use for stains, could be used to whiten the yellow in the symbol on a SF Flash? I've never used one before. I would imagine you'd have to stay away from the border in case of the bleach bleeding.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

I think you'd do just as well to paint over it with white than try and bleach it.

Comment

• Figure8
        Museum Patron
        • May 18, 2016

I don't think you can make a perfect Flash by blending the 2 FTC versions because the SF suit is super baggy in the waist. At least it is with the one I got. But I always thought the Mattel Flash suit was pretty perfect.

Comment

• greensavage2000
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 9, 2013

Originally posted by ODBJBG
          I think you'd do just as well to paint over it with white than try and bleach it.
          I think you're right. As long as it doesn't stand out or draw the eye more than the lightning bolt does. If it did, I would imagine just a little off while would work. Either way I think I would try the paint first. I have never used the bleach pin and if it deposits a lot of bleach it could be a disaster.

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

My new Flash has a weird sticky feeling on his boots like cheap paint on rubber ?
            The Reverse Flash doesn't seem to have this problem and is much better imo.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by wise guy
              My new Flash has a weird sticky feeling on his boots like cheap paint on rubber ?
              The Reverse Flash doesn't seem to have this problem and is much better imo.
              Does your Flash have the correct belt placement or is it high on his waist like most people have been stating?

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

My Flash seems to have the belt a bit high on the waist like others are stating but the sticky
                feeling on the boots is not good at all

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
                  Museum Patron
                  • Apr 3, 2015

I ordered 8 of the new figures that came out this month, and they arrived today. Busy day, but I took a couple pictures in the packages since I haven't seen too many pics around here yet. I'm gonna open 'em up later tonight and I'll post pics then, too.

Comment

• rodkeith
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 16, 2008

Wow, they look amazing in the package (though fully aware of there Space Ghost issues). Look at those colours... really looking forward to getting these. Thanks for the tempting pic, Jim!

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

PICTURES! YAY! Can't wait for open pictures.

Catwoman's purple seems a little light, but looks good. My favorite CW costume!

Batgirl seems to have a few design issues...

Two-face looks great, and I like Poison Ivy.

The Flash Rogues look great!

Not sure what to order first. Since there are no savings for sets, I may mix 'n match my own set.

Comment

• Figure8
                        Museum Patron
                        • May 18, 2016

Thanks for the photos. These 'real' images are always much more helpful than promo pics. Two-Face and Catwoman still look great. Poison Ivy's a surprise: she looks much better here than in FTC's preview I think. I notice that Reverse Flash's belt is in the correct position, but didn't some people post that it's still wrong on the Flash? Weird. Boomerang and Trickster are the ones I want most despite the funny foot wear. I wish FTC wouldn't experiment that much where it's unnecessary. Robin shoes on Trickster and blue hero boots on Boomerang would have worked just fine.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                          Permanent Member
                          • May 15, 2009

Yeah Reverse Flash has proper belt placement. Flash does not.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                            Career Member
                            • Aug 3, 2010

They all really pop. When I saw them all at FTC, I thought they all looked fantastic
                            Thanks for posting pics
                            mego's befo ho's

Comment

• wise guy
                              Career Member
                              • Dec 29, 2014

When you get the Flash , Batman, and Space Ghost figures together it's like Christmas.
                              They look great together even with the Flash and Space ghost issues. I really like
                              Reverse Flash , Two-face, Catwoman, Trickster the best .

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
                                Museum Patron
                                • Apr 3, 2015

Opened!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡