X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Figure8
    Of course they're very similar. But compare the turtle necks, I think those are quite different. I'm pretty sure the Flash on the right is wearing the SF suit.
    SF Flash's suit has a yellow emblem, not the standard comic white emblem.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Thanks, warlock664! It's nice finally seeing some pictures of these figures!

Is the Mego carded Flash on the left on the stock body, or did you upgrade? Costume looks more snug, like on my Type S Flash, and the body looks taller too.

I'm not a big fan of the boots. I may swap them out for a yellow pair of the Castaway boots; maybe a red pair for Reverse Flash too.

I was fine with the other Flash, but with the fixed belt placement on the new Flash, I am in for all the Flash figures, minus Barry. I may get him eventually, but I'd like to decided on a different head first. Posing Bruce, Clark and Barry together just doesn't seem like it would work for me.

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Both of the Flash figures in the pic are on stock bodies, TRDouble. Comparing the new Flash Series 1 figure to the Super Friends Flash,it does appear the suits are identical except for the logo. They have the same fit.

Comment

• Figure8
          Museum Patron
          • May 18, 2016

I was resolved not to get Reverse Flash because of the recycled smiley Flash head. But the more I look at the pictures here ... I think I just have to get my favorite rogue after all. FTC must love the character just as much, since they gave him the best possible outfit: the snug regular Flash suit PLUS a correctly placed belt. I keep looking at Catwoman too. I don't care that much for the character, but this figure just seems so perfect down to the individualized(?) boots. And speaking of foot wear: I think Ivy's shoes look very nice and would fit Robin perfectly as well. Has FTC used those before on any of their Robin figures?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎