• Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

Holey moley!!!

lots of new stuff!
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

That's an impressive array of figures. The blond Bruce Wayne head works really well for a 1950s-60s Barry Allen. Probably better than it did for Bruce.

The red Batcycle will go well with the evil Super Friends Batman and Robin
    Last edited by madmarva; Mar 3, '17, 7:13 PM.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Thanks Art. A lot of great looking figures there.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• smonte00
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 19, 2005

Are those wrestling figures Mego scale?

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I agree! Catwoman is pretty, so many other nice details. Barry's hair has been resculpted, good touch. I just wish Flash's belt was corrected as with the SF version.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 3, '17, 7:36 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Mego Milk
            But wait! Where are the Br... Brrr... Brreak... ??? Aw, never mind!

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

Wow! I can't get it all at once, so what do I get first? WHAT DO I GET?!?!

That's crazy!

On The Flash Series... The Flash has red hands (like the non-Super Powers release) and new boots (Super Friends boots?). Kind of weird that the fixed the belt height on Reverse Flash, but not Barry. Boomerang's boots are odd with the slip overs. Trickster just looks... just almost perfect. Barry Allen is just the cheery on top of this wave.

Batman Series looks great. Even the Poison Ivy head works for me.

Space Ghost... the white boots is kind of neat and weird to me at the same time. I like the way they handled the gloves. I hope the neck sits on the body better though. Jace, Jan & Blip look good, even with Jace's romper room short pants (and sleeves) suit! And Jan has molded hair, but a rooted pony tail! LOL!

Evil Super Friends... definitely on my Get List, but it falls fourth on my list as I have to go comic versions of characters first.

Not thrilled with Billy Batson. Looks okay. Just nothing special for me.

So I guess I will be getting The Flash and Batman series and waiting until next month to get a few more.

And the vehicles... YIKES! I might be returning a few Marvel Legends I picked up that I was iffy about.
              Last edited by TRDouble; Mar 3, '17, 9:00 PM.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

ah finally,been wondering when stuff would go for sale,now 'cuse me while I go shop

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

that barry allen figure looks like johnny thunder.

Comment

• jacoblb
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2009

Cool stuff. Some of which I am super impressed with, some of it not so much.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

WOW! I will need $1000 to get 1 of every FTC January and now March figures set!

Billy Batson is a surprise, very CC Beck Inspired! * Why did all new Shazam characters get new heads except Mary? Same with Lois Lane in new Superman waves.

Barry Allen is a nice addition to Flash Wave! Bruce Wayne head works and I can tell hair is Resulted! I thought Captain Cold was in wave 1 but Trickster is Fine! Cold and Mirror Master are pictured on Back!

Billy and Barry! Love Secret ID Figures!

SPACE Ghost! And Jace and Jan and BLIP using Gleek body with new Head! Was Wonder Dog not ready for Wendy and Marvin 2 Pack? I ordered EE exclusive Mezco One:12 glow in dark Space Ghost with BLIP for $70 which I may now cancel.

Batman 5 is perfect except Daisy Duke head on Poison Ivy.

Glad Super Friends Universe of Evil figures are $30, I thought they would be limited and cost More! Best non Legion of Doom SF episode that single Handley proves why Superman and SF are world's greatest Heroes!

This is all too much and expensive to take In! Gonna have to list several ebay Auctions to pay for this Load!

And Batmobile and BATCYCLE! Still have not bought any Vans!

Bring on Wonder Woman Wave, New Teen Titans 2, Super Friends 5 all Legion wave and SF 6 to complete Legion! Scooby Doo and Dynomutt! Batman 66 TV wave 6 and 5 henchmen and henchgirl sets!

Whew! Look at the tremendous amount of DC and Hanna Barbara figures FTC is pumping Out! 2017 will be biggest year Yet! You listening, Mattel, Hasbro, DST, NECA, etc?

Comment

• JediJaida
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 14, 2008

Barry's outfit is horrible. Other than that, he's fine. I really hate Poison Ivy's head. They used the Daisy Duke head and it's awful.
                        JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^ What's horrible about it?
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

I've resisted taking much of a remego plunge until now but dang that Flash figure is EXACTLY how I always envisioned he would have been made by Mego. I'm gonna be hauling back a butt ton of figures from the Meet this year.
                            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

Wow. I took the plunge there. Ordered me a nice assortment tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎