• Jun 16, 2001

#MMFTCNEWS this week!

Batcycle madness!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • MegoSupergirl
    • Jul 21, 2014

Love those Batcycles. I would sooooooo love to have that Ledy Supergirl. If I ever won the lottery, I'd get the Toyhunter finding one of those for me. Love the SF Oz customs.

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

NICE!
      I wonder why they don't mold one in Purple?
      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

Customizers are going to LOVE these! As long as the price isn't too high, I'll probably get at least one!

I wonder if this is it for vehicles or if they will pull something else out of their hats.

Next on my list for vehicles would be the Green Arrow car or the Captain America car in different colors! I could see that in many different colors. Black for Nightwing, Blue for a Supermobile, White for the Wonder Woman jet. Lots of customizing to be had if they did it in different colors.

JeffBearCO
        Last edited by jeffbearco; Mar 3, '17, 9:45 AM.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Besides stickers, my Blue Batcycle is in pretty good shape. Definitely getting a black one though. Depending on price of these and the Batmobile, I may get another blue too.

The biggest thing is that these have inspired me to finally get the Batlab.

I wonder if we will see the Batcopters next week?

Comment

• rodkeith
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 16, 2008

^ The Batcopter would complete them, but, speaking as a guy who happily forked over for an original last year, it's a pretty darn fugly vehicle. as Jeff suggests, I'd rather they do the Arrowcar first. Or maybe a version of the Spidey dune buggy!

Also, as I said in the Buzz thread, I'm super happy about getting these cycles. My favourite Mego vehicle for sure.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

They really ought to sticker one up to be sort of like the TV series cycle. That would get me.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                They really ought to sticker one up to be sort of like the TV series cycle. That would get me.
                Probably would be an Exclusive to one of the toy dealers....
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Wonder if there is a chance at the Bat-copter and Bat Boat? but regardless a Green Arrow car is a MUST!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

not really interested in these or the batmobiles,but I'd spring for a Green Arrow car,and wouldn't be cool if FTC made something brand new like the Supermobile?

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

AWESOME! I'm getting the black one!
                      sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

I never had anything besides the Batmobile and Batcycle, so an Arrowcar would be a most welcome addition! I hope these sell well enough for it to be considered. I would guess that the vans sold well enough for the Batmobile and Batcycle to be repro'ed.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

I will probably skip on the Batmobile because I always hated the scale issues. But I always wanted the BatCycle! I'll definitely get at least one of those. It is just a matter of which Batman and Robin figures to put on it! I'd love to get a second and paint it purple for Batgirl!

I still might go back and get a white van now to put the Jonny Quest figures in! That is the closest we will probably see to the JQ plane. I could see someone customizing one as the Phantom Cruiser too. hehehe

If they do the ArrowCar I'd have to get at least one. It is a generic enough design that I could see getting one in blue/red and doing a custom Supermobile. As a stretch I'd love to get one in clear to use for a Wonder Woman plane! If not clear, I'd love to at least get a white one for that purpose.

Working missile launcher on the front of the ArrowCar would make it a definite must have!

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎