Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: FTC Harley Quinn

FTC Harley Quinn

HQ wanted. I did not realize these had sold out, ugh.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage King Arthur and Galahad boxes; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

There is an exclusive (difference packaging) still available:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-HARLE...-/332037694923

Thank you but it shows OOS for me.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage King Arthur and Galahad boxes; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

Cripes, they had one left and shifted it to an auction. It's not called evilbay for nothing.

Thanks regardless though, Paul.

I want to buy that Harley too, but I want to caution you about my experience with a "Sold out" FTC Alfred. (Yes, the one many complain about the head size on.)
    I bought one new for $50 on eBay back when it was going around that the figure was hard to find and sold out--but imagine my shock of discovering how the sold out figure was showing up nearly everywhere for half the cost.
    I'd hate for you to spend a lot more money on an even rarer figure only to have buyer regret like I did finding out that maybe the figure would be reoffered in a future Batman wave or something.

That can be true; I'm impulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Thank you but it shows OOS for me.
    Sorry about that. I didn't notice that none were available.

^ No, really--thanks!

Hey I nabbed a cheap one, thanks Paul!