Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Wow, great work on the figure. The sewing work looks great.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

Super nice job!
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• REMOVED
        • Apr 18, 2024

really nice K. is that a resin head with rooted hair? You said it was shrunken? And did u paint it?

Comment

• K
          Fun Will Now Commence
          • Jun 20, 2001

She's 9" tall, but I'm sure some of the clothes would fit. Don't feel too bad, K; if Joe DeRouen hadn't offered this one up for sale, I never would've seen a female LJN figure either. I've never found another one.
          Thanks for the info, ABMAC. Actually, upon closer inspection, the smock (which took most of the work, followed by the hat) wouldn't have worked anyway, as it looks a bit "dress-like" relative to Jill's. OH, and after you posted this, I looked on ebay and it seems our own polyester has one for sale! LOL!! Thanks again for posting. I learned something new!

Thanks, Tbolt and Toyroom. I appreciate the comments.

eally nice K. is that a resin head with rooted hair? You said it was shrunken? And did u paint it?
          polyester,

Thanks, poly.
          That is an original Hasbro Sabrina head for their 9" figure. Mefiboscet has a process of shrinking heads (to 8" scale) while retaining factory paint and it also usually doesn't affect pre-rooted hair (although we had to do tests on the hair I rooted myself in my Seven of Nine figures).
          I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎