Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

That's good to know because some of these Mezco 1:12 figures are pretty sweet looking
    but I just can't pull the trigger on these at 80.00 each. I do think some of these are worth the value, but it would take me hundreds, or even thousands of dollars for a nice set of
    Marvel and DC favorites. I am really tempted by Dr. Strange !

Comment

• melstapler
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 2, 2014

I have 5 of The Punisher Mezco 1:12 figure and have opened each of them to use for different scenes/purposes. I'm not sure even Mezco could've anticipated this figure would become so popular, with all 3 versions selling so well. I've noticed on Twitter that several fans have suggested offering blank bodies and separate outfits/accessories. It would be great if Mezco went more in the direction of Mego, although they seem to be taking more of a boutique approach with this line. They've done a great job targeting fans/collectors who shop in comic stores and word of mouth has definitely given these figures a boost. Although I wish the price for each standard figure were closer to the $50 range, I'm willing to pay good money for a figure when it's a strong character.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎