X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterRR
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jun 2, 2008

Mezco One exclusive Classic Punisher

Mezco just put up on their website Classic Punisher with white boots and gloves. This look great.
    The One:12 Collective brings quality & detail to a scale that was previously only found in 12" figures. With licenses like Marvel, DC Universe, & Star Trek, we're about to change the 1:12 scale collectible universe.
  • rykerw1701
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 27, 2007

Wow. Sold out already.

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

Geez. That's the one Punisher I would've wanted, but if it's so limited that it sold out that quickly, I'm out.

Comment

• rykerw1701
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 27, 2007

I suspect there's rampant speculating going on. And I also suspect given the response Mezco will find a way to come out with another slightly different version of the Classic Punisher. If not, oh well. I have plenty of stuff I don't really need anyway.

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

There were 400 available. Sold out within 3 hours. I wanted it but it would have been $97.84. I got regular One:12 Punisher off EE $65 free shipping. Red Daredevil, too. I also have One:12 Deluxe Loaded Punisher coming from DCBS for $101. These figures are HOT! Even PRE sold Out! I don't like Mezco site exclusives which charges $12+ for shipping, though.
          Last edited by ovenmitt; Mar 1, '17, 7:53 PM.

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

Some asshat has already sold 6 of these exclusives @ $165, now has it listed at $249.99.
            I dearly hate scalpers, but why didn't Mez put a limit on how many you could buy?

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

I looked at today's email and Mezco did email it's newsletter at 9:15 am EST announcing the Classic Punisher pre-order but Mezco usually tweets pre-orders a DAY in advance. Classic Punisher was highly anticipated. Only 400 run?

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 12, 2004

One just sold on Ebay for $399.99.

Comment

• starsky
                  veteran member
                  • Aug 26, 2007

wow, amazing!!

Comment

• gummi
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 2, 2009

Gone before I even knew it was available. Good job Mezco on feeding the scalpers!
                    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

What makes this difficult for me, is that this "Bronze Age variant scarcity" scenario is so specifically irritating.

See, the price-point for these "halved" Hot Toys is vexing itself... but, it's not too difficult to rationalize if I just face the fact that I am kind of the audience for these... i.e. Someone that wants higher end soft-goods figures but would never pay the higher pricepoint for a larger figure.... but would consider paying half that price in "ideal conditions".

If I was to purchase any of these Mezco's, I'd only get ones like this Punisher that could pass for "Bronze Age" era variants... I could then display them with my Marvel Legends (that's the scale, right?)...
                      I'd complain like heck about the price, bitter as heck of the company itself for nailing this high-demand so deftly, w/me actually being "one of the nailed"... but, I'm sure after a while I could get over my entitlement issues!

Seeing this Punisher (one of only a few Bronze Agers in this line) be so exclusive is a buzzkill.

All that said: This is an exciting new line to me that, as exciting as it is, I didn't see coming at all...

I'll be following this line "with great interest"!

A classic green purple-shorts Hulk would push me over the edge... fer sure! I'd even pay extra to cover a new "Hulk" body type!
                      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 12, 2004

These are selling for upwards of $500.00 on EBAY.
                        Last edited by GlobalObserver; May 20, '17, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 12, 2004

Good news: My classic Punisher just arrived!

Bad news: He has already killed all of my other ONE:12s.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                            Persistent Member
                            • Aug 12, 2004

In Depth Review and Photos of the Classic Punisher One:12 Collective action figure by Mezco - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Captain Toy

Comment

• michael crawford
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Dec 15, 2008

Hey GB - thanks for the link. Yep, this is the epitome of 'mixed emotions'. Sort of like if your mother-in-law drives your new corvette off a cliff. It's my favorite of the Punishers, and potentially my favorite of the entire line so far...and it's so damn limited.

Hmmm - weird double post - sorry, couldn't delete the one! Nothing to see here...
                              Last edited by michael crawford; May 22, '17, 7:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎