Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Split" M. Night Shyamalon -- Superb Movie ---- in Boredom!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • great_chandel
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2, 2015

"Split" M. Night Shyamalon -- Superb Movie ---- in Boredom!

I loved "The Sixth Sense" and "Devil." However, Shyamalon's last few films (including The Visit), have been less than stellar! I normally never read movie critics (although I did use to love Siskel and Ebert). However, everyone I did glance at absolutely fried this film. I should have listened. When you actually see people straining their eyes in the dark to read the back of their popcorn bags, you know you are viewing one sorry and boring film. When it ended (mercifully), after what seemed like 5 hours, the woman in front of me turned around and said. "this film was so stupid." Well, a stupid movie? Maybe.......an absolute snoozer, you bet! I hope M. Night takes a break from films. Maybe I just need a break from him? In any event, those are two hours of my life I will never get back..........
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

That's to bad I enjoyed.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

I also enjoyed it quite a bit.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

I thought it was ok. I certainly didn't find it boring. I found "Unbreakable" to be totally boring.

I liked "The Visit" better as far as that goes.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎