X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

NECA TMC3 Leatherface

Now up for Pre-Order. I'm honestly losing track.

Buy Texas Chainsaw Massacre III Leatherface 8-Inch Retro Action Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Happy these monster figures are getting made but not really my thing. I love NECA' style but sure would like it if they covered some properties I had affinity for.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Good to see one of the horror figures again, but not my favorite film, and I'm not crazy about the look of it.

For customizers, great Mad Max leg brace, though...

Hopefully, we get some more SciFi and Horror figures, I'm ready for them!
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

This is interesting, if not predictable. I will probably buy 1 for display and perhaps a couple of these to use for customs. Although I enjoy the horror genre and the first two TCM films, IMHO characters from comics and action/sci fi films and shows typically seem to translate better as figures. NECA needs to realize that not all of us toy collectors sit around listening to metal and mostly watching horror films. I think most of us prefer variety and in praise of NECA, they've certainly covered a broad-spectrum by releasing figures from franchises such as Planet Of The Apes, Rocky, Rambo, Terminator and Aliens/Predator. The Evil Dead/Ash Vs. Evil Dead figures turned out nicely as well.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎