• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brazoo
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 14, 2009

World's Greatest Artist's Edition

Okay IDW, you beat me. Take my money.

World-renowned comic book and graphic novel storytelling, including Locke & Key, Sonic The Hedgehog, Star Trek, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Godzilla, My Little Pony, and more!

• Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I've resisted these in the past, but I may have to bite on this one. If you have to own just one...go with the King.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

These books (which it almost seems a crime to call them just books) are utterly fantastic! Anyone who considers him or herself a comics connoisseur needs to invest in one of these. I know I would had I the surplus cash to do so. The Romita, Sr. SPIDER-MAN, Simonson THOR and Byrne FF volumes are truly beautiful to behold. They provide great insight into what goes on behind the scenes.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

I have some of the EC ones and I've been spoiled by their huge size, and this one is equally big, so it's very tempting! (I think a Reed Crandall EC artist's edition is on the way too. *sigh* )

Comment

• Brazoo
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
          These books (which it almost seems a crime to call them just books) are utterly fantastic! Anyone who considers him or herself a comics connoisseur needs to invest in one of these. I know I would had I the surplus cash to do so. The Romita, Sr. SPIDER-MAN, Simonson THOR and Byrne FF volumes are truly beautiful to behold. They provide great insight into what goes on behind the scenes.
          Agreed. I pre-ordered the very first one featuring Wally Wood's EC work and I absolutely love it — but as much as I love it I was deterred from getting more. The cost is just one problem, storage is a nightmare. So, as much as I LOVE seeing these books come out I decided to hold off --- until now. I NEED this one.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎