X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

New Super7 M.U.S.C.L.E. Figures at Toy Fair

Along with all the MOTU and ReAction stuff, they're also previewing a bunch of new M.U.S.C.L.E. lines, including Shogun Warriors, Mega Man, Robotech, and The Worst which were revealed today (2/20/17). I also see some blind bag stuff in there, which I hope makes it to stores like Target, etc. I'd love to be able to buy this stuff without having to order it online. Of course, there's also new series of MOTU, Alien and Aliens (Aliens might be totally new)

At Toy Fair 2017, we got a look at plenty of new M.U.S.C.L.E. sets coming from Super 7. They debuted a number of new licenses for the tiny wrestling style figures. they also showcased new Super Size figures. Check out the photos by reading on.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

I love these. I have 235 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures. Never got #236 Satan Cross.
    I am current with MOTU MUSCLE line.
    I'm all in buying Shogun Warriors and Robotech.
    The Worst looks cool.
    While I like Mega Man and his games, I don't know if I care enough to buy all the figures. I have a Mega Man Amiibo and own a PS4 collection and am content that way.
    Also on the fence with Alien. Great movies, mostly, but I don't have any memorabilia and don't think I want to go down that rabbit hole.

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Mega Man is an easy pass for me, but the rest are very appealing. Especially if I can grab those blind bags in a store!
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎