Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mattel is making regular action figures for Justice League Action. Yay!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mattel is making regular action figures for Justice League Action. Yay!

Thankfully they are making regular action figures and not just the blind bag minis and 12 inch.

Justice League Power Connects.

Mattel had a bunch of DC Comics, DC Movies and DC Cartoon figures on display at Toy Fair 2017. Included are: Justice League Action - Power Connects Figures Batman The Joker Superman Wonder Woman Superman's Ship Justice League Action - Figures Assortment Cyborg Green Arrow Wonder Woman Batman - Black and Gold Batman The Flash...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Yay indeed, but I still can't find this show on Cartoon Network! I think it must air in some nebulous time between Teen Titans Go! episodes, and DISH Network just shows TTG in their schedule for like a five hour block.

I keep forgetting to try and watch it, because i can't set my DVR to see it!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

^Chris - clear your inbox.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Nifty Joker figure, but I'm galled at no Aquaman on the show. (I can't find it either, Chris.)
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

It airs early Saturday morning and for us, setting up the DVR to record the series was quite easy when I did a title search before the first ep aired. Not sure what search functions your DVR service provides, but both providers I have had DVRs with in the past had easy to use search by title functions that showed all airings of a series and then allowed you to set it to record the series whenever it aired from there. I've never been unable to find a series via the DVR, unless I was searching too far n advance and the info hadn't been updated in their guide/database yet.

The toys look cool. I am frustrated by the blind bags ( I have multiple doubles of Robin and Firestorm but haven't been able to score regular Batman, Superman or Blue Beetle yet) and I haven't seen the 3 packs with build a figs in stories yet, so this is welcome news for me.

I did pick up a Batmobile from the series with a 2 inch figure that came with it, and it is a transforming missile firing version of the Batmobile that is pretty cool. I have seen some of the large figures, but not Flash yet.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by MRP
            The toys look cool. I am frustrated by the blind bags ( I have multiple doubles of Robin and Firestorm but haven't been able to score regular Batman, Superman or Blue Beetle yet) and I haven't seen the 3 packs with build a figs in stories yet, so this is welcome news for me.
            The blind bags have codes.

Batman - A
            Superman - B
            Flash - C
            Gold Emblem Batman - D
            Blue Beetle - E
            Firestorm - F
            Lex Luthor - G
            Robin - H

I picked up Batman and Robin with no trouble.
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by ScottA

Batman - A
              Superman - B
              Flash - C
              Gold Emblem Batman - D
              Blue Beetle - E
              Firestorm - F
              Lex Luthor - G
              Robin - H

Wow, hey thanks for that info. Now I can try to finish up what I need without wasting money.

Know anyone who wants a Firestorm or Robin? I'll probably see if I can trade them off to a dealer at the comic & toy show I am going to next weekend to take a couple bucks off something I buy, but I would rather see them in the hands of someone who wants them.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                Yay indeed, but I still can't find this show on Cartoon Network! I think it must air in some nebulous time between Teen Titans Go! episodes, and DISH Network just shows TTG in their schedule for like a five hour block.

I keep forgetting to try and watch it, because i can't set my DVR to see it!

Chris
                It's on my dvr for 7:30 am EST on Saturdays, I haven't had any trouble setting up the series recording. It's only a 12 minute episode, followed by Teen Titans Go or some Lego thing, I dunno, I don't watch those. Been pretty good, very "trinity" oriented, but getting to see Space Cabby, Swamp Thing, & Constantine is great.
                Shame though on the abominable time slot, once again Cartoon Network shafts the fans as they did with previous DC shows. Crazy!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

I look forward to Earth-2 Flash in the Multiverse line, though it appears to be the Teddy Sears Zoom-Jay not the Shipp True-Jay, but I'm still in. Weird plastic lightning effect pieces though, looks like they spilled silly string on his arms.

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by ScottA

Batman - A
                    Superman - B
                    Flash - C
                    Gold Emblem Batman - D
                    Blue Beetle - E
                    Firestorm - F
                    Lex Luthor - G
                    Robin - H

With the help of those codes, I filled out what I needed from Series 1...

I also found the first of the 3 pack build a figure sets...

It was the only one Meijer had and that was the first place I had seen any of the 3 packs. I will keep my eye out for the other 3...

-M

Comment

• darkbros
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 3, 2012

Yay! Looks like they are also making a Duke Thomas Robin and Batwing ( Luke Fox!)
                      Awesome!
                      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎