• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Happy VD from Figures Toy

From Facebook:

OK collectors, it’s Valentine’s Day, so here’s how much we love you. Listed below are upcoming lineups for two of our most popular toy lines! Check out what’s coming up next for Batman Classic TV Series and Scooby Doo!

Batman Classic TV Series 6 will include two of the most wanted figures in the entire series. Two versions of Catwoman, one based on Julie Newmar’s portrayal, the other based on Eartha Kitt’s time on the show, are both set for release! In addition, an Alfred as Batman variant figure, and Alfred’s cousin Egbert will round out the series.

Also on the way are a whole lot of goons for the Dynamic Duo to BIFF! BOP! and POW! Henchman packs featuring the lackeys of The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler, Mr. Freeze, and Catwoman are also in the works!

Next up are some of your favorite Scooby Doo characters, including the popular pup himself! There will be 2 different versions of Scooby Doo released, as well as his good friend Velma, cousin Scooby Dum, and a few new villains like Charlie The Funland Robot, the Headless Horsemen, and a Phantom Creep 2 pack!

Information on release dates, pre-orders, and preview images will be posted here in the coming months, so make sure to keep checking back with us all over social media (@figurestoyco on Twitter, figurestoycompany on Instagram) to find out when these new figures will hit!
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

That all sounds, FANTASTIC!

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Well, nice to see a definitive announcement on Scooby. I wonder if that will drive sales of Wave 1 a bit.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

The thread title threw me for a second. Whew!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          I lol'ed when I saw it.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

There's nothing happy about....what's the date?

My bad.

Comment

• Gumby01
              • Dec 7, 2015

Great news! I'm looking forward to these additions. It would be a really Happy Valentine's Day if FTC could fix those retro boxes as well.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

very good to hear finally on Scooby doo,makes me hopeful now for wonder dog and dyno mutt.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 28, 2006

Wow lots of great news in there.Really looking forward to a lot of these.
                  “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

Wow, they actually are making a Phantom Shadow two pack (I'm assuming that's what the Phantom Creeps are); did seem like a natural as far as re-use in the same package goes. No...Spooky....Space.....Kook..... but the selection isn't bad; Phantom Shadow is my second favorite ghost/ghosts, and Charlie is a solid choice. Headless Horsemen is actually from one of the more forgettable later episodes, so I'm assuming it's just name recognition that keeps him getting figures. Not surprised at Scooby Dum, as it gives them re-use for the Scooby mold. Of course, there are loads of variants of Scooby and Shaggy possible with all the goofy disguises they donned, especially in the first couple seasons, though most might be a little problematic if one of the Scoobys isn't standing up straight. Not the best line-up possible (Space Kook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but very good, nonetheless. Hopefully they keep things going long enough to get to ghouls like the Creeper, the mummy, witch and her zombie (new large body),Ghost of Hyde and....well, you know...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Perhaps if FTC eventually makes a domed Mr. Freeze, that can serve as Space Kook fodder.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Batman Professor
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 15, 2010

VD's nothing to "clap" about...

Looking forward to Catwoman!
                        sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎