X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

The making of Big Trouble in Little China

A buddy of mine just gave me the heads up this morning about this new book just out about one of my favorite movies. Can't wait to get a copy.

• emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
    A buddy of mine just gave me the heads up this morning about this new book just out about one of my favorite movies. Can't wait to get a copy.

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Maki...tle+china+book
    Cool! Now if only we could get someone to give us a good, full-color, oversized hardback volume detailing the making of Dino de Laurentiis' KING KONG. Yes, there is the classic "THE CREATION OF DINO DE LAURENTIIS' KING KONG," which MIB41 and I have probably read a dozen times over, but I'm sure there are likely some stories left to be told from that production and some images that have never been seen outside of the people behind it...
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
      Cool! Now if only we could get someone to give us a good, full-color, oversized hardback volume detailing the making of Dino de Laurentiis' KING KONG. Yes, there is the classic "THE CREATION OF DINO DE LAURENTIIS' KING KONG," which MIB41 and I have probably read a dozen times over, but I'm sure there are likely some stories left to be told from that production and some images that have never been seen outside of the people behind it...
      Amen brotha. Amen!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎